19

Justin Bieber

i can't believe me and jason had sex. it was so much more passionate and lovingcompared to my ex's. he was gentle and soft. he checked in on me to make sure i was fine. he didn't rush me or make me feel uncomfortable. he's perfect. he's everything i want in a man.

it's almost like he's my soulmate.

we've been together for over 6 months now. we never said i love you. we are trying to take it slow i guess. i mean last night was the first time we had sex. i don't mind though. i don't wanna rush what we have. jason is so near and dear to my heart.

i don't know.

do i?

"tyler told me you have court on monday, do you want me to come?" jason asked.

"um it's your not busy...i could use emotional support. tyler told me they aren't going to be easy on me" i frowned.

"you spoke to jeff?"

"he left me a few voicemails but i haven't returned them. i just don't have the energy" i responded

"you don't gotta do anything you don't wanna do now" jason kisses the side of my head. he picked up a book from the coffee table and sat on the couch to read.

"whatcha reading?" i peeked.

"call my by your name" i raised an eyebrow. i think i've heard of it but i didn't know much. "you never seen the movie? with armie hammer and timothee chalamet?"

"no..can you read to me?" jason smiled patting a spot next to me on the couch. i relaxed my head on his lap. one of his hands cradling the box the other caressing my face.

i felt at peace

after i fell asleep to jason's voice i was awoken by the smell of food. usually food would be a turn off for me, but lately i just been indulging. maybe because of jason.

"well hello sleeping beauty"

"your voice is so calming i couldn't help it" i yawned. "it was good so far..i would like to see the movie"

"i'll rent it right now" jason grabbed a plate and handed it to me. "dinner is served"

"i've worked with timothee chalamet before" i spoke.

"oh yeah?"

"he's so sweet, he supports the lgbtq community and black lives matter. he's quite the activist"

"that makes me love him even more, aside from his amazing acting" jason picked up the remote. "ready?"

<~>

monday came by fast. i couldn't believe it. i was nervous until i got on the stand. i spoke my truth. the company's lawyers knew what they did was wrong, he seemed to be at a lost for words due to my responses. it's all thanks to tyler. he knew everything they were going to throw at me. he practically put my experience into words that i couldn't describe. i'm entirely grateful to him.

the company gave me over 15 million dollars in compensation and i was free from my contract. i never been so happy in my life.

i ran into jason's arms. "you did it babe" he chuckles. i felt my eyes watered, i can't believe that something good is happening to me.

"it's all thanks to you" i smiled. jason took the pad of his to wipe my tears. "jason i love you"

"justin i am completely and utterly..in love with you" i connected our lips before jason pulled me to his chest. i got everything i wanted.

i'm free from my contract, i'm in a healthy relationship with a man i'm completely in love with, i'm slowly gaining my weight back and going to therapy. all the bad turned into something beautiful. there was nights i used to pray for everything to end, to take the pain away...to take my life away.

but meeting jason changed my life for the better. he is everything and more that you could ask for. i couldn't have built a better man myself. i cannot wait for what the future has in store for us.

whatever it is.

we can do it, together.

i thinkkkk the next chapter is the final chapter guys 😩