14

Jason McCann

they kept justin the hospital for 4 days before they discharged him. they gave me instructions and his medical documents. they also informed us that justin needs to be on bed rest for a week so no model shoots. that caused justin to have a panic attack because he says that's to long of a break and that the modeling world would forget about him.

after an hour of debating i made justin understand that one week will not cause him any harm. i decided since the doctors gave me the breakdown of justin and his condition it is best he stays at my house for a while. i'll feed him, make sure he's not overwhelmed, i'll take care of him. i didn't mind.

justin was sound asleep on my chest. the doctors said that him sleeping occasionally through the day will be normal. once he gains some weight and eats foods with carbs and energy he will be more recharged.

i ran my fingers through his hair softly. im worried about him.

i felt justin's fingers caress my side. "your awake?" i asked.

"i guess" he mumbles resting his chin on my chest. his hair was messy and his eyes were red. i smiled at him and kissed his nose. "i thought you had a shoot today?" he asked

"i rescheduled"

"because of me?"

"maybe"

"jason why would you do that" he frowned.

"because i wouldn't be at my best. i wouldn't have been able to focus when my baby is at home sick"

"i'm not sick"

"unhealthy" i corrected myself.

"you know you didn't have to stay" he pouts. "i would've been fine"

"well who would've rubbed your back till you fell asleep" i raised an eyebrow. he blushed at the statement.

"whatever" he mumbles. "what do you wanna do when your old" he asked suddenly.

"when i'm old huh? i never really thought of it...i wanna be the cool grandpa. i want my grandkids to come here and i can take them to the aquarium or show them my old photography. maybe teach them how to paint so i can hang it up. i wanna just be surrounded by family" i answered. "what about you?"

"i want to be surrounded by family...i wanna make my own i guess..." he trailed. "that's all i ever wanted..family" he continued. "that's why i always got fucked over by my ex's because i wanted someone to love me so bad, to never leave my side"

"i just wanted a stable person in my life"

"well you have me now...and i care for you very dearly justin" i spoke. "i care about you a lot and i don't plan on leaving"

" i hope not" he kissed my chest. "cause who would take care of me" he faked a pout.

"i have no idea" i played along. "family isn't all it's cracked up to be anyway. i mean all i really have is my mom and she's enough"

"jason..why didn't you want your mom to talk about your dad?" he asked. he must've remembered when she came over and i told her not to talk about him.

"he um...he wasn't a good guy justin. my mom loved my dad sooo much. when i was younger i wanted someone to love me as much as my mom loved my dad..i guess his feelings weren't reciprocated and he cheated...he cheated a lot. he even brung me to the girl's houses a few times. i told my mom but she didn't wanna believe it. she didn't wanna leave him...until you know he left her..and since he left, which was when i was 11 he has not tried to contact us once...i don't even know where he's at"

"i'm sorry jason i didn't mean to-"

"it's fine. you deserve to know"

"well....your mom is amazing. i think she'll do anything for you...at least you have her, and now me"

"you guys are all i need"

here's a cute filler chapter.
idk