The Story of Grace Xavier

Grace

~~~

"Grace wake up wake up I had another nightmare," my little sister, Alieana, says shaking me awake.

"Again? come on," I sigh and let her in my bed.

"You know the nightmares should go away after you turn 14 next month" I whisper into her ear. Yes my sister is 13 but she acts 5. It's perfectly okay though because she knows when it's appropriate and when it's not. I'm 18 so about 5 years older. My sister has the greenest eyes you've ever seen she is so pretty. She can also fly and read minds. Just like mom and dad.

My mom is Rienna Shaw my dad Charles Xavier. They're married but mom kept her maiden name. I'm adopted but Alieana isn't. My dad is paralyzed from the waist down so they couldn't naturally have children. But the miracle of technology just keeps suprising us.

My sister inherited my mom's red hair and my dad's remarkable eyes. Dad's are blue but very outstanding like Alieana's green ones. Mom has purple eyes with pink rims around the pupil. Me I have one purple cat eye and one red cat eye. We are the family of weird eyes. Alieana may be able to fly and read minds but I have black cat ears, a cat tail, cat teeth, and claws that can extend at will. Along with my cat features I have cat senses so nothing gets by me and Alieana. We know everything in this mansion. That is a big help to dad who runs a school in the mansion.

The school is called Charles Xaviers school for gifted youngsters. By gifted youngsters we mean mutants. This is a school for mutants. It's also the home of the X-men. Right now our teams consists of Storm (Ororo Monroe), Jean Gray, Cyclops (Scott Summers), and me. Scott is the brother of Alex Summers in case you were wondering. Jean and Scott are like a thing I guess.

Jean has telekinesis and some telepathic ability. Scott shoots laser beams out of his eyes whenever he opens them so he wears special glasses. Storm controls the weather. You know what I do already. The X-Men base is on the secret underground levels of the mansion. It's pretty cool there. We also has a sonic jet that Hank (one of my parents old friends) built. To add top it all off we have suits. They are black suits with huge x's on the chest along with accents of our favorite color.

My life is super hectic full of strange things and a ton of kids. Sometimes I wish it was just me and my family but then I realize all the kids here are my family. All the family I've got anyways.

My parents never really hid the fact I was adopted from me. When they told me and they added a whole "we love you no matter what" lecture to it. I was never bothered by the fact of didn't know my real  parent because after they saw my ears they left me in an alleyway to die. If Rienna (mom) and Charles (dad) hadn't found me I would be dead.

~Next Morning~

Blinking and yawning I slowly sit up. It's 7:oo am according to the clock on my bedside table. Time for another day.

"Hey Alieana get up you have classes to go to and I have student I do," I tell her while jostling her shoulder.

"Fine," she groans and gets out of bed. I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom to brush my brownish blondish hair. After I dress and smile ready to face the day.

I enter the kitchen smiling and say good morning to everyone. For breakfast I have smoked salmon yum!!

Today I have to help out with dad's class. I haven't really chosen what to teach here so I just help out. I don't want to leave home and I can't with how I look. I'll be damned the second I step one foot of the school grounds. I only leave the grounds if absolutely necessary.

When I finish I make my way to dad's class on the first floor. He seems unnerved when I enter.

"Dad what's wrong?" I inquire.

"Oh I just sent storm and cyclops out to get 2 mutants in danger. I always get nervous about these things," dad explains.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Erik is after one of these mutants," I infer and sit down.

"Yes he is....oh hello students," dad quickly puts a smile on his face when the kids stroll in. This is going to be a long day.