Chapter 2 Meeting Wolverine

It's been an hour since Storm and Cyclops left and we've heard nothing. Dad has been quietly teaching class while I sit in the corner bored out of my mind.

"Grace why don't you go help Storm and Cyclops with our new arrivals," dad suggests with an eyebrow raised. He knows I'm bored.

"Oh-okay bye," I squeal  and dash out of the room.

"Grace! Oh good can you take this guy to the infirmary while I get Rogue settle in?" Storm asks and Scott hands me a limp guy. He is extremely heavy. I instantly fall over with this guy on top of me. He has pointy black hair and he is really handsome.

"Little help!" I exclaim and peer out from under mr buff. But Storm and Scott have already left with Rogue so I'm alone dragging this guy downstairs. I roll out from under him and grab him by his a armpits very slowly dragging him to the closest elevator.

"Man what does this guy eat," I grumble as I shove him in the elevator.

"Wait Grace the elevator is broken," my dad whispers into my head.

"You've got to be kidding me," I growl and switch directions to drag this guy by his arm down the stairs. Just to make the situation three trillions times harder I trip sending me and this guy and tumbling down the stairs. I manage to hit every step right in my head and when I hit the ground the guy falls right on top of me..again.  "Oh god that's a few bones broken." I wince while my bones reform and my cuts heal. I may heal but it still hurts. Oh yeah I guess forgot to mention I have uncharted regenerating abilities. So if I get a cut or break a bone in seconds I'm all better. It's pretty cool I guess.

"Uh Grace why is their a guy on top of you," Jean asks with a smirk and crouches right in front of me.

"The elevator is broken and Storm wanted me to bring him to the infirmary," I pant trying to get the guy off of me.

"The elevator isn't broken your dad was just messing with you," Jean laughs her glorious read hair shaking as she does.

"Shut up and get this guy off of me he is so heavy?" I snap.

"Okay miss snooty pants....Oh whoa your right he is heavy," Jean mutters pushing the guy off.

"Yeah try dragging him down stairs.. WHEN THE ELEVATOR ISN'T BROKEN," I yell knowing my dad will see the yelling in my mind.

"Okay help me," Jean orders grabbing one of his arms and I clutch the other. Together with get him on a table. "He seems totally fine just knocked out," Jeans states after examining him.

"Well storm said he had claws coming out of his knuckles so look at them," I suggest.

"Well they are red but not cut" Jean mumbles then makes a little bottle injection float to her. Her telekinesis is pretty cool. Jean carefully pulls  a needle out and attaches it to the bottle. Just as she pushes the needle into his skin he wakes up.

Suddenly he has Jean in a headlock. He looks around and his eyes land on me. I must say they are the prettiest brown. But he still has Jean so I run at him. I hit him square in the chest and knock him off Jean.

But this guy can fight. He kicks me off and into a wall. I hiss and let my nails extend. Oh it's on now!! I scratch his face and it instantly heals

"Really," I sigh exasperated.

"Yes and now your screwed," the guy smirks and tackls me. We fight for a few minutes when his metal claws extend from his knuckles and into my stomach. I cough and spit out blood. This is gonna take awhile to heal. Choking I crumple against the wall.

"You just pointlessly kill," I spit before darkness closes in.