Chapter 4

"Jungkook! What happened that night?" Jungkook looks at the members. "I...uh...I honestly don't remember. All I remember is waking up at the hospital and the doctor said I was in a car accident." he replied, honestly. "Oh, so you forgot everything of that night?" Again, Jungkook looks at the members. What happened to not letting me talk, he thought. He nodded. "But you do remember everything else, yes?" He froze. "Yes, I do." "Really?" He nods. "Of course! How can I forget that time my group won the cooking competition for Rap Mon hyung's birthday?" he laughs nervously.

The members all looked at him. Did he really just remember that? Is his memory coming back already? That fast?, they all thought. "Of course. How can we all? Well, that's all for today! Thank you all for coming!" The members started clapping and the interview officially ended.

On the way out the building, Jungkook stopped walking. "What's wrong?" TaeHyung asks. "Just so there's no misunderstanding, I don't remember anything. My mom showed me that cooking video at home." The members just stood there. TaeHyung nods, and they all continued walking out.

~

"You said you came...to do work?" Jimin asked. Jungkook was eating noodles. "Uhm, no?" "Then why'd you come?" Jungkook puts the bowl of noodles down. "Because I told my mom I'll try to remember. Remember everything of you guys." Jimin nods. "Have you...remembered anything?" Jungkook hesitated. "No, sorry." "You sure?" Jungkook nods. He doesn't want people to know he remembered some things, like the dance moves. He himself doesn't want to remember anything.

"TaeHyung hyung is my best friend, isn't he?" Jimin nods. "Hyung, to be honest with you....I don't want....I want to be normal. Fame, I can't do it." "You really can't be normal right now Kookie." "I know. At home, my mom showed me a picture of me and V hyung. She told me how broken he was. For some reason, I felt sad. But at the same time, I felt really annoyed."

Jimin just looked at Jungkook. "I still don't remember you guys. I don't remember anything at all!" Jimin was about to speak. "I don't really want to be here." Jungkook says. "Then why are you still here?" Jimin asked. Jungkook froze. Why was he still there? "Why did you stay here after the interview. You could've told your mom to pick you up, but you didn't." He was still frozen. "I don't know."

"Picture time!" YoonGi shouted. He got out a camera and everyone gathered around Jimin and Jungkook. "One! Two! Three!" They all did a silly face, but Jungkook. He didn't even noticed they were taking a picture. YoonGi looks at the picture and starts laughing. "Kookie! Your face!" he laughs. Everyone takes a look and starts laughing.

"Wait, I didn't know you took it yet!" he yells. "My mouth is all opened and my eyes looking possessed!" "I'm posting this on our Facebook!" Suga laughs. "This was like the time on TaeHyung's birthday! Remember when we took a picture of Jungkook with that face eating the cake?! Remember that Jungkook?!" Jin says laughing, then he stops realizing what he just asked. "Yeah!" Jungkook laughs, then stops. Everyone stops. "Wait, you do?" Jin asked.

"I...do. I remember the picture." The members wanted to smile like an idiot so bad, but they kept it in really well. "I'm still posting this." Suga says. Everyone goes their own way now. "You don't remember anything at all?" Jimin teases. "Be quiet hyung." Jungkook rolls his eyes and chuckles. "I remembered it when he mentioned it. But only the picture. I didn't even know it was on hyung's birthday."

~

"I hate it." HoSeok says, staring at TaeHyung who's sitting at the counter. "Hate what?" Jin asks. "Look at him. He keeps looking over at Jungkook." He notices TaeHyung checking his phone a lot. "What do you think he's looking at?" "I don't know." Jin says. "Go check!"

J-Hope gets up and walks behind TaeHyung, looking over his shoulders, trying to see his phone. He was staring at pictures of him and Jungkook. "TaeHyung." J-Hope says. Startled, V rapidly hides his phone and turns around. "Yes?" "What you doing?" "Nothing, just really tired."

TaeHyung gets up from the counter and walks into his room. "TaeHyung!" HoSeok yells. He rolls his eyes and chases after him to the room. "TaeHyung!" he yells. "TaeHyung?" He wasn't in the room. He walks to the bathroom. The door was locked. J-Hope sits down on the V's bed and waits for him to come out.

After about a minute, he finally comes out. He sees J-Hope on his bed and starts walking towards the door. "TaeHyung!" J-Hope yells getting up. He walks and grabs V's shoulder. "Hyung!!" TaeHyung shouts as he turns to face HoSeok. TaeHyung's eyes were filled with tears, with pain. He yelled pretty loud and his voice cracked. HoSeok's eyes widened. He saw the pain in his eyes, felt it through his voice. They look at each other, eye to eye. Then, TaeHyung falls into HoSeok's arms and starts crying.

HoSeok goes and locks the door and takes V to sit on the bed. "It's ok. Shh...it's alright. It's alright." He says softly, hugging V, trying to calm him down.

About 2 minutes have passed. TaeHyung, kind of calm, says, "Hyung...I'm sorry." "For what?" "Sorry for acting this way. I just really miss him. I mean, I know he's physically here but, he's not really here....like mentally. I miss everything we had. Hyung, it's been more than a week! I can't do this. He's not coming back!" he cries harder. "Don't say that!" HoSeok yells. "He will. Don't worry! He will remember. Maybe not now, but later! He will!"

There was a knock on the door. "Hello? Are you in here TaeHyung hyung?" It was Jungkook. None of them answered. Jimin hands over the room key to Jungkook. He opens the door and sees TaeHyung in HoSeok's arms on the bed. "Uhm, hyung?" TaeHyung sits up straight, "Yes?" He says, trying to hide the tears. "Uhm, I just wanted to know if you wanted to uhm..." he looks at Jimin. Jimin nods and whispers, "Go ahead." Looking back at TaeHyung, he continues, "If you wanted to take a walk with me...right now?"