Chapter 19

"Manager hyung!" Jungkook yelled, seeing him walking into the dance studio. "Huh?" the manager said. "I've missed you!" Jungkook says, hugging him. The manager hugged him back, a little confused. "He remembers." NamJoon mouthed.

Jungkook let go from the hug. "Do we have anything to do?" The manager smiled. "That's actually why I came. You guys have an interview scheduled for tomorrow." Jungkook nodded. "What time?" he asks. "At noon." "That's fine." TaeHyung yelled. "We can do that." Their manager nodded, smiled, and said, "Welcome back Jungkook.", then left.

Jungkook turned around. "Alright, who told him?" he asked, referring to the last thing the manager said. HoSeok and Jin points at NamJoon. Jungkook chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Guys, are we even ready for the interview?" Jimin asks. "Yeah, why wouldn't we?" YoonGi asks. "Because everyone thinks Jungkook still forgot everything." Jimin says. Jungkook smiles. "If they ask, we'll tell them I'm back."

Jimin nods. "Wait, but what if they ask how?" Jin wondered. TaeHyung and Jungkook looked at each other. "Uhhhhh...." they both said. "I doubt they'll ask how." HoSeok said. "Probably when and where." Everyone nodded.

"But what if they do?" Jimin kept asking. "Well, that's up to them two to lie or tell the truth." NamJoon said. Jimin nodded. "We'll be alright hyung!" Jungkook said.

~

They all were walking on the way home. Fans crowded around them, yelling and screaming. TaeHyung was hugging Jungkook from the back while walking. "Jungkook oppa!" A fan yelled out. "Happy late birthday!" Jungkook smiled, not knowing who it came from.

While they were walking, a fan tried to give Jungkook a present. As she swiftly handed it over, she accidentally hit his stomach. "I'm so sorry!" she says as Jungkook grabs it from her. "It's ok. Thank you." he says, giving her a wink and smiling at her. "Hey." TaeHyung says. "You're mine." Jungkook rolled his eyes and chuckled.

At that time, they kept staring at each other for a while. They were both tempted to kiss each other, but remembered that they were out in public. TaeHyung just smiled and looked away from him, turning to the fans and interacting with them, still hugging him from the back.

As they arrived home, NamJoon got a phone call from their manager. "You guys go in. I'll come in in a bit." he said. They all entered the dorm. When the door closed, Jungkook turned to TaeHyung and kissed him. After a few seconds, Jungkook pulls away. "What was that for?" TaeHyung asked. "I wanted to do that when we were on the way here." Jungkook replied. TaeHyung smiled.

"TaeHyung, Jungkook. Come outside." NamJoon says, peeking his head through the door. They both go out. "Yes?" TaeHyung asks. "They're here." NamJoon says to their manager on the phone. He puts it on speaker. "Guys. Is it true what NamJoon said? You two are together?" he asked. "Uh, yeah. Why?" TaeHyung replied.

"Just wanted to confirm it. Well, for now, can you guys keep that hidden?" their manager asks. TaeHyung and Jungkook look at each other. "Yeah. Sure." Jungkook replied. "Good. Okay then. Can you also tell the others that? Alright, have fun at the interview tomorrow guys. Bye!" he says, hanging up.

NamJoon looks at them. "You guys alright?" he asks. They both nodded. "It's not a big deal, really." TaeHyung says. NamJoon nods and they all walk inside. "What happened?" HoSeok asked. "Manager wants them two to be a secret." NamJoon replied, pointing at TaeHyung and Jungkook. "Really?" Jimin asks. Jungkook nodded.

"That's going to be kind of hard. Now that Jungkook remembers, we're going to be going out a lot to do work." Jin said. "It's fine." YoonGi yells. "We all see each other everyday! They can make love whenever we get home." "Hyung!" Both TaeHyung and Jungkook yelled. YoonGi started laughing. "You guys know I'm joking."

"You all better sleep good tonight." NamJoon says. They all nodded. "We will hyung." Jimin says.

~

"What time is it?" Jungkook asks Jimin who was changing his clothes. Jungkook had just woken up."It's 10:30am." Jimin replied. "We're leaving at 11. So you now have half an hour to get ready." he continued. Jungkook started groaning. "Hey! It's not my fault you slept late!" Jimin yelled.

Jungkook got up. "Jimin!" he yelled. Jimin stopped and looked at him. Jungkook started laughing to himself. "Sorry hyung. I had to." he chuckled. Jimin smiled and rolled his eyes. "It's great to have you back." Jimin said. Jungkook smiled. "So that means I can call you Jimin?" Jungkook says. Jimin threw his shirt hanger at him. "No! Just because I missed you calling me that doesn't mean I want you to!" Jimin said. Jungkook scoffed.

In the living room, TaeHyung and Jin were sitting on the couch. "Hyung!" TaeHyung yelled. "Huh?" Jin says. "Look what I made!" TaeHyung says, showing Jin his phone. "You made an Instagram?" Jin asks. TaeHyung nodded. "And guess what? You're going to be in my first picture!" he says. "What?" Jin said.

"Say cheese!" TaeHyung says as he's taking multiple pictures of them two. "Let me see them." Jin says, grabbing the phone. "I like this one. Post this one." he said. "Alright." TaeHyung said, taking the phone back. After using the Insta filter, he posted it. "Do you think they'll believe that that is actually you?" Jin asks. "Oh yeah." TaeHyung says. "I'll announce I made one on our Facebook and Twitter."

"TaeHyung made an Instagram!" Jin yelled to YoonGi who just walked in from the kitchen. "He did?" he asked. Jin nodded. "Let me see." YoonGi says. TaeHyung gives him his phone. "You only have 20 likes." He laughed. He clicked the refresh button. "Omo! Now you have 276!" He refreshed it again. "Now 341!" he yelled. "And you have two thousand followers! And you just made this!" TaeHyung grabs the phone. "Really?!" he says, checking. "Wow, posting this on Facebook and Twitter helped." he said.

"Kookie!" TaeHyung yelled. Jungkook walked out the room. "Yeah?" he asked, buttoning his shirts. "Take a picture with me. For Instagram!" TaeHyung shouted. "You made an Instagram?" Jungkook asks, walking towards him. "Yes. Now lets take one!" They took a really cute, derpy photo together.

"Aw, that's cute." YoonGi says. TaeHyung smiled and Jungkook started to blush a little. "I don't know what to write." TaeHyung says. "Say, 'Aren't we hot?'" Jin suggests while laughing. Jungkook chuckled a bit. "Fine." TaeHyung says. "Done." "Refresh your picture." YoonGi says. TaeHyung refreshed it. "257 likes." he said. He went through the comments and laughed. "Someone said, 'How do you guys make the ugliest faces but look so hot?!'" "Wow, we have amazing fans." YoonGi says. "This is fun." TaeHyung says while laughing, refreshing and reading the comments.

"Are you guys all ready?" NamJoon asks, walking out his room. They all nodded. "Where's HoSeok and Jimin?" he asked. "I'm here!" HoSeok yelled, coming out the bathroom. "I'm ready." he said. "Jimin's in his room." Jungkook says. "Jimin! Come on. We need to leave now." NamJoon yelled.

Jimin walked out of the room. "I'm ready." he says. "Ok. Let's go guys." NamJoon says, walking out the dorm. TaeHyung stood up and grabbed Jungkook's hand. "You ready?" he asks. Jungkook nods. TaeHyung smiles and pecks Jungkook's lips. "From now on, I'm here ok? I'll always be here and I will never ever, let something this bad happen again." he looks at him for a moment. "I love you." Jungkook smiled. "I love you, too." he says. He pecks TaeHyung's lips. "Never again?" Jungkook asks. TaeHyung smiled. "Never again." he says. "Now lets go do that interview." Jungkook nodded. They both walked out the dorm, hand in hand.