Chapter 13

"We finished all the interviews!" TaeHyung shouted in the living room as he walked in from his last interview. Everyone looked at him and started clapping and cheering. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung and sighs. Why is he not talking to me?, he thought. After they finished reading that magazine, TaeHyung had been distant with Jungkook. It's been 3 days since they've had a normal conversation.

"Hey! Aren'y you glad?" Jimin says, putting his arm around Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Jimin. "Of course!" Jimin looks at TaeHyung, then back at Jungkook. "Hey, don't worry. He'll talk to you." "Do you know why?" Jungkook asks. Jimin shakes his head. "No. Sorry." Jungkook nods. "Do you remember us yet?" Jimin asked. Jungkook stares at Jimin. "No. I..I still don't. You guys basically are still my new friends whom I met that night." Jimin nods, then hugs him.

TaeHyung looks over at Jungkook. He sighs and turns back to YoonGi. "Do you think he'll ever remember?" he asks YoonGi. "I don't know. But I'm not worried about that." he replied. "Why is that?" YoonGi sighs. "Even though he doesn't remember us or will ever remember us, I know he won't leave us." TaeHyung sighed. "But it won't be the same." he said.

YoonGi looks at TaeHyung for a while. "At least now, he's trying to remember." TaeHyung nods, then sighs. "TaeHyung, can I ask you something?" YoonGi says. TaeHyung nods. "You....you like Jungkook, don't you?" TaeHyung freezes. He looks over at Jungkook, who is laughing with Jimin, then back at YoonGi. "I guess you could say that."

"Why don't you do something then? We all know he likes you." TaeHyung sighed. "Yeah but...Kookie likes me. This....he's....not Kookie." He says, looking over at Jungkook. "That's just Jungkook. I like Kookie." He looks back at YoonGi. "I really want him back."

"Is that why you've been so distant with him ever since? Because you don't want to be with...the Jungkook who sees us as strangers?" YoonGi asks. TaeHyung nodded. "Because I know now that I was all of the reasons he tried to leave us before. If me and that Jungkook have something now, it may do something to him and he'd leave us again. Even if he won't remember anything, I at least want him to stay and try and remember." TaeHyung replied.

YoonGi nods. "But, what if he doesn't remember?" "Then, I guess I have to go try and befriend this Jungkook." TaeHyung replied. "I miss him too." YoonGi said. "Let's just hope he'll remember." "It's almost a month. How much longer do we have to wait?" TaeHyung said. "Hopefully it's not long." YoonGi replied. "I'm tired. I'm going to rest. TaeHyung says. YoonGi nods.

Jungkook looks over at TaeHyung, seeing him go in his room. Why is he so down now?, he thought. "Hey, Kookie! You ok?" Jimin asks, seeing him gazing off. Jungkook looks at Jimin and nods. "I'm going to go sleep hyung." Jungkook said, walking to his room.

He walks in and locks it after. He gets his laptop and sits on his bed. He starts going through their Twitter page. He sees tweets from fans saying, "Did Jungkook really forget everything?" "Bangtan, how are you taking this?" Then Jungkook came across a tweet that said, "Guys! They have pictures on the night Jungkook got hit!!!"

Jungkook clicked on it. It was an online article talking about how they have pictures from clips of the video of that night from security cameras. Jungkook zoomed in on the pictures. There were 3. One was of him crossing the street, another was the car coming towards him, and the third being just a picture of the cross-walk.

A flashback came to him. It was the night of the accident. He just turned the corner, where the coffee shop was. "Ugh, that hyung. He can't even walk with me." Jungkook murmured. He looked up, seeing the studio building two blocks away. "Well, at least it's not that far away." He reaches the cross-walk, watching the cars pass by. "When I see him at home, I'm going to lie and pretend that I almost got hit by a car. He'll feel sorry, right?" He still watches the cars. "How many are there?" he asked himself. The cars finally stopped coming. Jungkook walks onto the cross-walk. "Hyung, why couldn't you just walk with me?" he mumbles. Then, he hears a car honk. He turns and see it coming straight at him really fast.

He started screaming. Jimin ran and knocked on the door. "Jungkook? Jungkook?! Hey!" Jimin grabbed the keys and opened it, finding Jungkook screaming. He ran up to him. "Hey! Kookie!" He shakes him. Jungkook stopped screaming and turned and saw Jimin. "Hey! You ok?" Jimin asks. Jungkook nods. "Hyung! I know exactly what happened that night!" Jungkook yelled. "Shit! Again? It feels so real!" Jimin looks at him. "You got a flashback?"

Jungkook didn't answer. He rubbed his eyes, then showed Jimin the laptop. Jimin took it and looked at the pictures. "Hey! What happened?!" Jin, HoSeok, YoonGi, and NamJoon yelled, running in the room. "Nothing." Jungkook answered. "Just another bad flashback." "Hyungs! Look at these pictures!" They walked over and looked.

TaeHyung ran in the room. "What happened?! I was trying to sleep and I heard screaming!" He sees them looking at the laptop. "Hey! What happened?" he asks. Jungkook looked up at TaeHyung, who looked panicked.

Another flashback came. He woke up from his sleep, yelling from a horrible dream. He hears the door open and sees TaeHyung walking in. TaeHyung looked around, seeing Jimin and Jin still sleeping. "How did they not hear you?" TaeHyung whispered. He walked up to Jungkook, sitting next to him on the bed. "Was it a nightmare?" he asked. Jungkook nodded. TaeHyung smiled. "Go back to sleep. We have a meeting in the morning." TaeHyung got up. "Hyung!" Jungkook whispered. "Yes?" "Stay here!" TaeHyung looked around. "Why? You have Jimin and Jin with you here. Don't worry. This is like the fourth time this happened." Jungkook sighs. TaeHyung rolled his eyes. "Fine." He goes and sits down on the bed and waits for Jungkook to fall asleep.

Jungkook looked up, seeing TaeHyung gone. He looked over at the members, he wasn't there. Jungkook sighed. Then, he looked to his right and saw TaeHyung sitting next to him. "You looked weird. You were just staring into the floor for a while." TaeHyung said. "Were you thinking?" Jungkook shook his head. TaeHyung chuckled. "Well, you looked pretty crazy."

Jungkook smiled a bit. "Were you sleeping?" TaeHyung asked. "No, I was going to." Jungkook replied. TaeHyung nodded. "Well, it's getting pretty dark anyways." he stands up. "I'll leave you to sleep." He starts walking out towards the door. Jungkook looks over at the members who were still looking at the photos, then back at TaeHyung who was walking out the room. He didn't say anything. He just watched him leave.

As TaeHyung left the room, he closed the door. He looked back and sighed. "Hyung..." TaeHyung softly says to himself. "Stay here with me...please?" He walks back to his room, and goes to sleep.