Chapter 11

TaeHyung ran up to Jungkook who was screaming in the middle of the cross walk. "Kookie?! Hey!" Jungkook didn't move. TaeHyung grabbed him and dragged him to the sidewalk onto the bench, sitting him down.

"Hey! Jungkook! Are you alright?! Hey!" TaeHyung yelled, shaking him. Jungkook came back to his senses and saw TaeHyung sitting beside him. "What?! I....there? You?" Jungkook stuttered. "What? What happened?!" TaeHyung asked.

"It was dark, I...you left me. You were gone!" Jungkook replied. "No, I was here the whole time." Jungkook looked at the crosswalk. "There...a care...came....it was going to...hit me." He started crying.

TaeHyung pulled Jungkook in, letting him cry on his shoulder. He started thinking that Jungkook had a flashback. "Shh...shh..i'ts ok. It was just a horrible flashback." TaeHyung looked over at the crosswalk. So I guess that's where it happened, he thought. His phone rang.

"Hello? Hyung?" He answered. It was NamJoon. "No, we're coming. Give us a few more minutes. Jungkook isn't really doing well right now. No, he's not sick. I'll tell you when we get there. Alright, bye hyung!"

He hears Jungkook's cries turning into sniffs. He sits him up. "You alright?" Jungkook nods, wiping away his tears. TaeHyung stands up. Jungkook pushes himself off the bench. They started walking towards the studio.

~

YoonGi, Jin, and HoSeok were dancing in the studio, Jimin just sitting down. "What's taking them so long?!" NamJoon yelled at Jimin. "How should I know?" Jimin yelled back.

TaeHyung and Jungkook walked in the room. NamJoon runs over to them. "What happened?" He looks at Jungkook. "Are you ok?" Jungkook shook his head and sat next to the mirror. "What happened?" NamJoon aksed TaeHyung.

"He had a horrible flashback." he replied. "He was walking across the street and started screaming. I asked what happened and he said that a car was coming towards him. But there was no car." NamJoon looked over at Jungkook, who looked very scared and tired. "He looks like he's still in shock."

He walked over to Jungkook. "Are you ok?" he asked. "It was scary hyung! It felt so real! I thought I was going to die!" Jungkook cried. NamJoon starts rubbing his back. "It's ok. It wasn't real. You're still here."

Jungkook calms down a little, "What are we doing here?" "Jimin wanted you to learn all the dance moves and lyrics." NamJoon replied.

"I find it funny how TaeHyung hyung is my best friend supposedly but Jimin is doing a lot for me." Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Hey. Don't be mad that your crush isn't doing anything." NamJoon laughed. "Hyung!" Jungkook yelled. NamJoon continued laughing. "Don't worry Kookie. He feels the same way with you." "What?" Jungkook said, thinking he heard him wrong. NamJoon just pats Jungkook's knees while smiling, and gets up. "Whenever you're ready, we're here to teach you." he says. "But hurry, it's already 8pm."

The members were dancing to every song they danced to, showing Jungkook how it goes. Jungkook was still sitting down. "You ready now?" Suga asked him. Jungkook nods and gets up. They start teaching him.

~

TaeHyung walks out of his room, seeing Suga and Jin talking, looking worried. "What happened?" he asks. "Shh...." Jin said. "Come." TaeHyung walked over. Jin took out his phone and showed it to TaeHyung. "They know. They overheard Jungkook talking to you yesterday."

On the phone, TaeHyung saw a news article that said:

"Jungkook Lost His Memory?"

Yesterday, a fan said she overheard Jeon Jungkook, the maknae of Bangtan Boys, saying that he found it "funny" how he's living with strangers. He told his member, Kim TaeHyung, that he still doesn't remember them (the band). A few weeks ago, Jungkook got hit by a car and was in the hospital, stated by Kim NamJoon on stage. Could it be that he lost his memory? If he did, then how is his acting of acting like he never forgot so well?

TaeHyung's eyes were wide opened. "Does Kookie know?" he asked. They shook their heads. "No, he's still asleep." YoonGi says. TaeHyung grabs the phone. "Is there more articles?" he asked. Jin shook his head. "No, this is the first. It was posted a few minutes ago." "More are going to be made when they read this." YoonGi said.

Jungkook walked out the room. "What time is it?" TaeHyung looked at the phone. "It's 9am." He nodded and walked towards them, sitting down. "What's going on?" he asked. "Nothing." YoonGi replied.

Jimin walked out the room. "Jiminnie! Order food for me please?!" Jungkook yelled in a cute way. Jimin froze. "What did you say?" he said. Jungkook replayed what he just said. "Oh hyung! I'm sorry! I don't know why I called you that!" Jimin ran up and hugged him. "Uh, hyung?" Jimin let go. "Hyung are you crying?" Jimin wiped his tears. "Sorry. You used to call me that, that's why." Jungkook just stood there. "I disrespected you?" Jimin nodded while laughing.

"People know Jungkook lost his memory!" HoSeok yelled, running out his room. He didn't know Jungkook was awake. "What?" Jungkook said, confused. "Oops." HoSeok whispered, slowly walking back. "HoSeok! It's ok. Most of us already knew." Jin said.

"Wait, what?" Jungkook said. HoSeok walked into the living and hands over his phone to Jungkook, "Look." Jungkook took the phone. He covered his mouth. "Whoops." he mumbled. "They're going to want to talk to you Jungkook." TaeHyung said. "Does NamJoon know?" HoSeok asked. They shook their heads. He was still asleep.

Jin's phone rang. "Hello?" Everyone looked at him. "Oh! Oh...ok. We're coming." Jin hung up and looked at the members. "Manager hyung wants to talk to us at the studio." "Right now?" HoSeok asked. Jin nodded. "Go wake up NamJoon. We need to go."

~

"Two magazine publishers, 1 radio host, and 4 talk show hosts called. I asked them all why and they all gave me the same answers. They wanted to interview Jungkook. I said why again and they said that they wanted to know about his memory loss." their manager said. Jungkook just stayed quiet. "They also want to interview TaeHyung separately as well." "Wait, me?!" TaeHyung said. The manager nods.

"Why just me? Why not them?" he wondered. "I don't know. They want you only." TaeHyung sighed. "I can't do an interview by myself!" Jungkook yelled. "You don't have to do it." Their manager responded.

"I'll do it." TaeHyung said. Jungkook looked at him. "Do you know what they'll ask you hyung?!" he yelled. TaeHyung didn't say anything. "I'll go with you." HoSeok says. "No. I'm fine. I can go alone. " HoSeok nods.

"Ok. What's the first interview?" TaeHyung asked. "The radio station." TaeHyung nodded. "When?" The manager sighed. "Today." TaeHyung's eyes opened wide. Already?!, he thought.