Chapter 15

"What took you so long?" Jin asked Suga and NamJoon who barely came back. "We ate." YoonGi replied. "Of course." Jin says. "Where's Jungkook? Is he still asleep?" NamJoon asked.

"He's awake in his room." HoSeok replied, coming out of his room. NamJoon nods. "Hyung! Where were you guys?!" Jungkook yelled, walking out the room. "We were eating." YoonGi replied. Jungkook nods. YoonGi just smiled and walked away into his room to hid the decorations in the bag.

NamJoon as well walks away into his room to avoid Jungkook asking questions. "I'll be back." HoSeok says, going after them. Jungkook just watched them all walk into the room. He was curious, but didn't do anything. He turned and looked at Jin and smiled. Then, he walked into the kitchen, seeing Jimin cooking and TaeHyung watching.

"And you keep stirring for another 2 minutes." Jimin says to TaeHyung. "Hyungs!" Jungkook yells. They both turned around, startled. "What are you guys doing?" Jungkook asks. "He's teaching me how to cook." TaeHyung replied. Jungkook walks over and looks. "Ooo! This looks good. This is for lunch?" he asks. Jimin shook his head. "No." Jungkook just looks at him and nods. Then, he walks back to the living room.

He walks in, seeing Jin gone. He goes to their room to see if they're still in there. "Hyungs?" Jungkook says, slowly opening the door. "Wait, wait!" HoSeok yells, running to the door. "What are you guys doing?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing. Hey, do you want to go shopping?" HoSeok asked. Jungkook just stared at him for a while, then nodded. "Good. Lets go." HoSeok said, dragging Jungkook out the dorm.

"Is he gone?!" Jimin yells from the kitchen. "Yeah!" Jin yelled back. They all meet up in the living room. "Do you think he forgot his birthday?" TaeHyung asked. "Don't be ridiculous." NamJoon said. TaeHyung nodded. "You're right. That's stupid."

"What did you guys get?" Jimin asks. YoonGi took out the plastic bags and took out the decorations. "Here. I got balloons, confetti, birthday banners, and this string thing you hang up around the house." he says while taking them out. They all looked at it.

"Who's going to go get the cake tomorrow?" Jin asked. "You can." YoonGi replied. Jin nods. "TaeHyung, come with me to get it." TaeHyung looks at him. "Me? Are you sure?" he says, looking over at Suga. "I know YoonGi wants you to stay with Jungkook but this is his cake. You should at least help me pick it out." Jin said. YoonGi nods. "Sure. I'll go." TaeHyung answers.

~

"Why did you want to go shopping?" Jungkook asked. "I really didn't. I wanted to go for a walk. You did it a lot for the past month. I'm curious to why." HoSeok replied. Jungkook stopped walking.

"I go for walks to clear my head." Jungkook said. HoSeok stops walking and turns to Jungkook. "You stopped doing this a week ago." he said. "I still do it. Early in the morning." Jungkook says. He chuckled. "But this time, I make sure Jin hyung doesn't wake up." HoSeok nodded, and started walking again.

"So why do you like him?" HoSeok asks. Jungkook catches up to him. "Who? TaeHyung hyung?" he asked. HoSeok nodded. "I honestly don't know. I only knew him for a month and it feels as if we..." he stops talking. "Aishh....I keep forgetting that I have known you guys for a long time." HoSeok started laughing.

"I guess, I've always liked him." Jungkook said. "Do you think I'll ever remember? Like everything?" Jungkook says. He stops walking. HoSeok stopped and turned around. "I mean, to be honest with you, I kind of didn't believe that I lost my memory. Even though my mom and the doctor told me I did, I just couldn't believe it.

"But since those scenes I've never seen before keep coming to my brain randomly, I started to accept the fact that I really did forget about you guys. And it kind of hurts me now, seeing you guys so hurt over me forgetting, because I can't do anything about this." Jungkook said, looking at the floor. HoSeok smiled, wiping away a tear.

"I don't know if you'll ever remember. But I'm glad you're not planning on leaving us again." HoSeok said. Jungkook looks up. "YoonGi told me that TaeHyung rather have you stay here, not remembering but trying to, besides you leaving again not knowing anything. No matter how different it would be between us all." HoSeok continued.

"Do you know why he's been distant with me?" Jungkook asked. HoSeok shook his head. "I don't, sorry." Jungkook nods. "Let's go back home hyung. I'm cold." HoSeok nodded, and started walking back.

~

"There you guys are! Where'd you go?" Jimin asks, seeing Jungkook and HoSeok walking in. "For a walk." HoSeok replied. "Why am I not surprised?" Jimin laughed.

TaeHyung walks out his room into the living room, holding a bag with Jungkook's present in his hand. "Hyung!" Jungkook yells. TaeHyung jumped. "Oh my! When did you get back?" he says, trying to hide what was in the bag. Jungkook noticed. "What's that?" he asks.

"This?" TaeHyung said, holding it up. "It's food. I just finished it, so now I will throw it away." he continued, walking into the kitchen. Jimin face palmed himself. He went after TaeHyung.

"I'll be surprised if Jungkook doesn't suspect anything after that." Jimin whispered. "Aishh! I know, I panicked." TaeHyung said. "Is that Jungkook's gift?" Jimin asked. TaeHyung nodded. "When did you get it?" Jimin continued. "It's my old shirt he always would steal from me. He'd always ask to have it. I hope he'll remember it." TaeHyung replied.

Jimin pats TaeHyung's shoulders. "Come on. Go hide this so he thinks you threw it away." TaeHyung nodded and hid it in a locked cabinet. Then him and Jimin walked back to the living room. "Follow me, ok?" Jimin whispers.

"TaeHyung, I told you that food wasn't for lunch!" Jimin yells. TaeHyung stood there confused for a second, then he saw Jungkook staring at them and got what Jimin was doing. "You told Jungkook that. Not me." TaeHyung laughs. "That applied to you too." Jimin scoffs, walking to the couch trying not to laugh. "Sorry." TaeHyung says, walking into his room.

Jungkook sits there, watching, being flustered. "He ate what you guys cooked?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded. "Jimin come here!" HoSeok yells from Jin's room. Jimin gets up. "What are you guys doing?" Jungkook asked. "Don't worry about it." Jimin replied, going to the room.

Jungkook watches him walk away. "What's going on? Are all of them being distant from me?" Jungkook says to himself.

He gets up and walks to TaeHyung's room. He opened the door. "Hyung?" he says, seeing TaeHyung taking a nap. "Hyung?" he whispered, seeing if he was actually sleeping. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"What is this? Before they were all so clingy, making sure I'd never leave. Now that they know I'm not leaving, they're being distant?" he whispers to himself. He was about to walk out the room. "Don't think too much. You'll only stress yourself out more." TaeHyung says. Jungkook turns around and looks at him.

His body started shaking and a tear came down. He noticed. "Wha? Wh? Why am I crying?" he said, wiping the tear. TaeHyung smiled. "That's because I did told you this before." he replied. "Why am I crying?" Jungkook asked. TaeHyung grabs a bear and gets up. He hands it over to Jungkook. Jungkook stares at it.

"Remember this?" TaeHyung asked. Jungkook shook his head. "No." TaeHyung frowned a little. "I'm not surprised. You gave it to me, saying you'd never want to see it ever again. Keep it." TaeHyung said. Jungkook looked at him, then back at the bear. "Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asks, still looking at the bear. "Why did you become so distant with me?" He continued, looking up.

TaeHyung froze looking at Jungkook. He doesn't say anything. "Why? After that magazine?" Jungkook added, squeezing the bear. TaeHyung opened his mouth, about to speak, but he doesn't say anything. He's still trying to figure out what to say.

"Hyung! Answer me!" Jungkook yells, throwing the bear on the floor. TaeHyung jumped, startled. "I..." he gets out. "You'll understand sooner or later." he says. Jungkook looks at him, more tears streaming down. "You told me that at the park. You never told me what I'll understand, but now I know. My reason for being distant is the same as your reason. You'll understand sooner or later, Kookie." TaeHyung said, a tear falling.