Chapter 6

It's been an hour and they still haven't heard from or seen Jungkook. "It's almost 9. Where could he have gone?! For almost 4 hours that early?!" NamJoon yells. At that moment, the door opened. It was Jungkook. "Where were you?!" Jimin yelled at him. "I was out for a walk." "Since 5am?!" Jungkook nods. "Don't worry hyungs. Just because I don't remember you guys doesn't mean I'll walk out without telling you."

He walks to the room and changes to his PJ's, and walks back out to the kitchen. Everyone looks at him and he notices. "Do you guys want me to make you something?" They all shook their heads. "You know, if you guys really want me to remember things, can you try not to make me feel really uncomfortable around you hyungs?"

They all stayed quiet. Jungkook rolled his eyes and started making his cereal. When he finished, he took his bowl to the room. "Oh! Sorry for making you guys worried. I didn't mean for that to happen. I just need some time to myself." He walks into the room.

"I hate this Jungkook." TaeHyung says. "Well, you know what I mean." Everyone agreed. His personality isn't the same. Shouldn't it be the same? All he forgot was most of his past. Why is he so rude now? "Do you think he's like that because he has remembered some things?" Jin asks. They were all confused. Jungkook walks out the room and goes to NamJoon, handing him his phone. "Hyung, someone wants to talk to you. He said you weren't answering your phone."

NamJoon takes the phone and answers. "Hello? Yes? When? This Saturday? Sure! We'll prepare something! Ok! Thank you. Bye!" he hands the phone back to Jungkook. "Who was that?" J-Hope asks. "I forgot his name. But he's the director of the festival that's happening this Saturday. He wants us to perform two or three songs!" "Saturday? That's in two days. We should start practicing now!" Suga says. "Lets go to the studio!" Jin says getting up and running to the room.

Everyone gets up and gets ready in comfortable dancing clothes. "Kookie? You're not going to change?" Jimin asks. "It's fine. I'm comfortable in this." he replied, grabbing his bowl of cereal and walking out the door.

~

"One more time!" TaeHyung yells, tired. The song replayed. All are dancing, and Jungkook is just moving around to the spots they told him to go to. "Wait!" Jungkook says stopping the music. "Do I have to dance?" "Well, you have a lot of the dancing parts. So yeah, you kind of have to." Jin says. "Besides this song, can we do that one song you guys danced to when I first arrived here?" "Rise of Bangtan? You know the dance?" "He knows the dance." J-Hope and TaeHyung both say at the same time, remembering Jungkook dancing to it last time. "Only a little." Jungkook adds.

They played the song and they all started dancing. It reached to Jungkook's bridge solo. While everyone spreads away for him, he starts singing and an image came to his head.

He was in a park. He could see all the fans in front of him, cheering for his solo. When the solo was done and the chorus came, he heard their cheering. While he danced, he sees and hears them singing along. He starts smiling, then it finished. He bowed and said, "Thank you!"

"Jungkook?" TaeHyung says, tapping his shoulders. He turns around, "Yes?" "Are you ok? You just said thank you to the wall." Jungkook looks around. Did I just imagine all of that in my head? ,he thought. "How was my dancing?" he asked trying to change the subject. "Like if you never forgot it." Jimin says. "Why'd you say thank you to the wall?" TaeHyung asks, still wondering. "Uhh...I was practicing for Saturday." he replied. "Ok, what's the next song?" he says, trying to change the subject."

"We should perform "Just One Day" at the end! To cool us off and its and easy song for Kookie." Suga suggests. "Alright, lets do that!" While Jungkook stands in the corner, the members were getting the chairs and placing them on their places. They all sat down, one chair empty in the middle for Jungkook. "That's where I go?" he asks. They nodded. He takes the seat and the music started. "Oh! I know this song!" Jungkook shouts.

They all danced. All the members sneakily looking over at Jungkook who's into it. He remembered most of the dancing parts, and he was into it. This time, no image or flashback  for Jungkook.

The song finished and they all started clapping. "Hey, you guys are cool. I mean the band." Jungkook says. "I like the songs and the dancing." They all smiled. "I guess even if I never came back here, I'd still be hearing your voices." They all laughed. "You remembered the dance and lyrics quite fast." Jimin says. "I guess I did. But I still don't remember some parts." he replied. "We can fix that in two days." Suga says.

~

"Bu Golgi!" Jungkook shouted. "Ok, we'll order that!" NamJoon yells. "Just like trainee days." HoSeok laughs. They were walking out of the studio and fans have spotted them. They were on their way to their dorms. As they were walking, they heard the fans singing to "Just One Day".

"They're the best, really." Jin says. "Does this happen all the time you guys go out?" Jungkook asks. "Not all the time." "Jungkook oppa! Are you ok?!" a fan yells. Jungkook stops and turns around. "I'm fine! Thank you!" he yells back. The fans started screaming.

~

Back at the dorm, the members were all really tired. Jimin and Jin were on their phones laying on the couch, V was sleeping in his room, NamJoon and YoonGi were waiting for the BuGolgi to come, HoSeok in the showers, and Jungkook on the floor going through his phone.

He was going through the pictures on his phone. He smiled when he saw the pictures with him and the members. He felt a weird happy feeling in his stomach. Then, pictures of him and TaeHyung popped up. His smile disappeared and his face was focused on all the pictures of them. Then, he felt a weird feeling in him. He put his hand on his chest. Not liking the feeling, he selected all the pictures of them two, and deleted it.

"Hey guys! The food is here!" NamJoon yells. Everyone got up and grabbed a plate, J-Hope barely getting out of the showers. TaeHyung was still sleeping, not knowing the food came. They all started to eat the food. "Where's V hyung?" Jungkook noticed. They looked around. "He's probably still sleeping." Suga says. "TaeHyung? TaeHyung! Come eat!" he yelled. No answer. Suga gets up. "No! I'll wake him up hyung!" Jungkook says getting up and going to the room.

"Hyung?" he says, walking towards him. "Hyung. Wake up." he says again, shaking him awake. "What?" he moans. "Wake up and eat, hyung. The food is here." Jungkook says standing up. "I'm sleepy." TaeHyung moans. "You slept for about an hour! Come on hyung, lets go eat!" "Just go eat without me. I'll get it later!" TaeHyung says, grabbing the blanket, about to put it over his head. "Hyung!" Jungkook yells, grabbing TaeHyung's hand tight. V looks up at their hands and then at Jungkook. "Ok. I'm coming." He gets up and walks out the room with Jungkook.