Chapter 10

"I have food!" YoonGi says, pretending he didn't hear anything they said. "I'm not hungry." TaeHyung says, walking into his room. "I'm not either." Jungkook said, turning around, about to walk away. Jimin grabbed his arms, "You're eating." Jimin whispered. Jungkook nodded, and sat back down.

All of them, but TaeHyung, gathered together in the living room and eat. "Ugh..."HoSeok scoffed and rolled his eyes. He grabbed his food and got up, walking to his room. "TaeHyung, open the door." he said.

The door opened. "Here." HoSeok said, giving him his food. "At least eat." TaeHyung grabbed the food and walked out of the room. "Thanks." he said. "Where you going?" HoSeok asked, seeing him walking off. "To eat with you guys."

They both walked back over to the members and started eating again. Jungkook was sitting across from TaeHyung, constantly look over at him. TaeHyung didn't notice or bother looking up. No one spoke, everyone just quietly ate.

"Why are you all so quiet?" YoonGi asks, still acting like he didn't know what happened. Nobody answered him. "You guys look so depressed. What happened when we were out?" Jin asked, going along with YoonGi.

"Nothing's wrong." Jungkook said. "You sure?" Looked like something happened." NamJoon as well joined in. Jungkook finished his food and stood up. "I'm going to go for a walk."

"Again?" Jimin says. Jungkook nods. He puts on his coat and gloves and walked out. "Ugh...this boy." Jimin scoffed.

~

Jungkook was walking around the city, hiding his face just in case anyone would recognize him. He went to cross the street and in the middle of doing so, he heard, "Oh my! I think it's Jungkook!" He turned around and saw two girls waving and screaming at him. He smiled and waved back and they shouted more louder.

He turned back around and kept walking. After a while, he found himself in front of the studio. He stared at it for a while, expecting a flashback to appear, but nothing. He sighed and turned around. He stared at two crosswalks. Which way was I coming from?, he thought to himself.

He walked to the crosswalk on his left side. He crossed the street and kept walking forward. Concert, he thought. He saw a man walking past him. "Excuse me?" Jungkook says. "Yes?" the man replied. "Where is the nearest arena?" The man turns and points ahead. "It's two blocks down. When you see a coffee shop over there, turn left." Jungkook bowed down. "Thank you!"

He walked forward. "Where did it happen?" he said to himself. He crossed the first crosswalk. He kept walking and when he was about to cross the second one, a weird feeling crawled up inside of him. He stopped walking. "I'm guessing it's here." he whispered. He sat down on a bench near it.

He was looking around when he got a call from Jin. "Hello?" Jungkook answered. "Oh, hyung. Uhm, don't worry. I'm just walking. Oh, you guys are on your way to the studio? I'm a block away from there right now. I'm going to visit some place first. I'll meet you guys up later." He hung up.

He got up, and started walking on the cross walk. When he crossed it, the weird feeling was gone. I guess it's not here, he thought. He saw the coffee shop and turned left, seeing the big arena across the street. "Jungkook oppa?" he heard someone say behind him. He turned around and saw another fan. She started smiling, "Hi oppa! Are you well?" she asked. Jungkook nodded, "Yes, thank you." She handed him her phone, "Can you sign this please?" He nods and signs it. "Thank you!" she said, and walked away.

He got a phone call from Jin again. "Hello? You're already there? Ok, I'm coming. Oh, I'm at the arena. No, it's fine. I can walk by myself. Ugh, ok fine. See you." he hangs up. He turns around and walks back.

As he turns the corner, he see TaeHyung walking towards him, from across the street. TaeHyung hyung? I thought they sent Suga hyung., he thought. He waved at TaeHyung and TaeHyung waved back. TaeHyung crossed the street, meeting face to face with Jungkook. "Let's go." TaeHyung said, walking back.

"You didn't have to do this you know." Jungkook said, just standing there. TaeHyung stopped walking and turned around. "I didn't have a choice. They kind of made me." he replied. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "So you didn't want to do this?" TaeHyung smirked, "I wanted to. I kind of promised myself I wouldn't let you walk alone anymore."

Jungkook was about to smile. He looks away from TaeHyung to hide it, then it disappeared. "You know it's awkward." he said. TaeHyung sighed. "Yeah, I know." Jungkook looks back at TaeHyung. "I find it funny how, I don't remember any of you guys at all, but I agreed to go and live with you guys. I'm basically living with strangers."

TaeHyung laughed a little. His phone vibrated and he checked it and put it back away. "We have to go now. NamJoon hyung just texted me." Jungkook nodded. Before TaeHyung turned around, he saw the coffee shop behind Jungkook. "Hey, why don't we get coffee first?" Jungkook looked at the coffee shop, then back at TaeHyung. "Wouldn't hyung get mad?"

TaeHyung sighed, "Fine. Let's go back to the studio then." He started walking back. Jungkook rolled his eyes. He grabbed TaeHyung's arm. TaeHyung stopped and turned around. "Fine. Let's get coffee?" Jungkook said. TaeHyung smiled. "I was joking, I don't even have money. Unless you do?" Jungkook let go of his arm and scoffed. TaeHyung started laughing. They both started walking.

When they reached the cross walk, they stopped. Jungkook kept staring at the cars going through. The weird feeling came back. He started getting really dizzy. TaeHyung noticed, "Kookie? Are you ok?" Jungkook nods.

TaeHyung nods, turning back to the cross walk. The cars stopped coming, and TaeHyung took the first step. In the middle of walking, he turns around and see Jungkook still standing there. "Kookie? Come one! Lets go!"

"It's so dark." Jungkook said, taking a step. He looked up, and he sees that TaeHyung has disappeared. "Hyung? Hyung?!" he yelled. He walked onto the cross walk. In the middle of doing so, he heard a car honking. He turned to his left and saw a big flash of lights coming towards him. He started screaming, it was a car.