Plenty of Surprises!!!

Ella's Pov

Zack crawled on the carpet in order to come to me. He learned to crawl. Walking???. Well, it isn't an option right now. Anyway, I'm proud of him. Suddenly, he tried to stand on his feet but fell over. I went to help him but he pushed himself up again. I giggled. He is just like his father.....He keeps trying. Never giving up.

I picked him up and put him in the living room so he can play with his building blocks (A Present Lucy got him). Then, Jake walked in and planted a kiss on my forehead. Its been such a long time. I remember when we were back in high school. That day when Danny first started the school. I could tell Lucy had a crush on him or at least liked him. They didn't become a thing intill a few months or so.

Then, the sleepover. I remember going to the coffee shop and bumping into Lucy on the way there. We walked in and there he is...Danny. He introduced me to Jake and well.....Look at us now....We are married, living in a beautiful house and not to mention Zack. Life is perfect....

Suddenly, the doorbell rung. I looked at Jake but he shrugged. I walked towards the door and opened it. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around me...

"Oh, Honey..." The voice said

"Uhh...." was all I could say

"Oh. Sorry Sweetie" She pulled away. I just stared at her

"Surprise!!!!" she greeted

"Mom!!" I cried out and hugged her.

"I'm sorry.....I'm just surprised.." I said, a bit embarrassed

"That's ok.... So, anyway, where is my son in law and my little grandson???" She giggled, bursting into the living room. Her eyes fell on Zack.

"There he is!!" She said, picking him up and cuddled him. He giggled

Alyssa's Pov

I was back in the cave with Ameilia. She was like a mother to me for all those years. But now since my real mom came back, I was worried that I wouldn't see her again. But, mom was too kind and let me and Ameilia spend time together.

"Unicorn Dust, Alyssa" Ameilia said while mixing a potion in her cauldron. I picked up a bottle full of unicorn dust and handed it to her. Through all these years, Ameilia taught me how to make potions as well as how to cast spells. It was pretty miraculous (Hahaha......No one??. I will see myself out....)

"So, How is it like back with your mother?" Ameilia asked

"Pretty good. I Missed her so much. But, you also took care of me and I cant thank you enough" I smiled and hugged her.

"No problem, Sweetie. Now, lets get this potion finished..." She chuckled

Lucy's Pov

It's been....Well....not a good day. My father came over, crying his eyes out over the death of mother. Ivy feel guilty since it was her fault. I reminded her that It wasn't her fault. It was the darkness that consumed her. On the bright side, Father has opened up more to Danny. Since, he almost sacrificed his life, just to save me and release Ivy. As Ivy, father and Danny talk about things, I walked into the bedroom since I wanted Danny and dad to get closer. Suddenly, I spotted an box, sitting on the bed with a note on top of it. I slowly picked up the note and began to read:

Dear Lucy,

If you are reading this, then something has happened to me. Anyway, Since I know you aren't the next heir to the throne. I wanted to get you something....Lucy, I love you and you are an amazing daughter to me. Saving Danny, Ivy, Conner even Me too. Her name is Phoenix. Take good care of her.

Mom

Tears filled my eyes as I read the note. Thoughts and memories raced in my mind. I didn't hear Dan come in. He took the note from my hands and read it. Then, he hugged me. After a few moments, I released myself from his grasp and opened the box. Inside, was a fox. Orange and yellow. It seems to have trances of magic. Fire Magic....

"Aww...." I said

The Fox, or Phoenix, jumped into my hands and cuddled up to me. She seems to know who I was.

"Thank you, Mom" I whispered

To Be Continued