Wolf Ears???

Lucy's Pov

Phoenix seems to be adjusting to the place just fine. Alyssa is totally in love with her and same with me. I'm not same about Danny though since he is a wolf. Although, Wolves and Foxes aren't the same kind of animals, they are fairly similar. I sat up on the floor, petting Phoenix.

"So, Alyssa, How are you??" I asked, embarrassed as I haven't spoken to her for a long time and I didn't really have a talk with her since she came back.

"Don't be embarrassed, Mom" She giggled. I blushed, bright red

"Its ok. I know It was a lot to take in, even for me. I was told all about you all the time for Ameilia because she didn't want me to think she was my mother. She said it wouldn't be right to keep you a secret. I missed you, Mom so much. I know Dad was a Jerk to you. You were fighting all the time. I was scared......" She said, sadly

"Oh, Alyssa...." I said, softly. She came closer in order to cuddle up to me.

"But, I know you would find someone who loved you as much as you loved them and I think you made a perfect choice, Mom" She smiled and turned around. Danny was standing there, smiling and came to cuddle up to us.

"I love you, Mother so much and I wouldn't change a thing about my family, friends and my life. I'm glad to know you have your mom's heart, Alyssa" He said. She giggled

~Morning (Danny's Pov)~

I woke up and carefully got out of bed, trying to not wake Lucy. Lucy has always woke up early to prepare a surprise breakfast and it was surprise because she doesn't make the same breakfast every day. It's my time to shine, But firstly, shower time. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Suddenly, my heart stopped and I screamed but quickly covered my mouth before anyone could hear it. I HAD WOLF EARS??!!. This cant be true. I'm just learning how to adapt to my wolf form. The only time I have learned to do was hide them but I tried to but they stay the same. I COULDNT HIDE THEM??!!. These ears are Different, at least to me.

"Dad??" A voice called from outside. Oh no, I must have woken Alyssa. Quick, Dan Think!!

"Hold on, Alyssa" I called. I wrapped a towel around my head, hiding my wolf ears. I stepped out of the bathroom. Alyssa looked at me, suspiciously.

"I heard a scream" She said, eyeing me

"Uh, What, A scream??. I...I didn't heard anything...." I stuttered

She looked at me, closer as if she was trying to search for something. Then, she stepped back

"Ok, then. Bye, Dan" She called out as she headed to her bedroom. I gave out a sigh of relief

~Very Short Alyssa Pov~

I headed back to my bedroom and got under the covers.

"I know you were lying, Dan" She giggled

To Be Continued

Sorry for the short chapter....