Dreams but (Part 2)

A week Later (Danny's Pov)

She still hasn't woke up. Jay and Cindy are expecting the worst. Is she dead because of me??
The more guilt I felt, the more angry I became.
Will she forgive me for what I did to her??.
Sitting on our bed, I looked over at the dresser. On top of the dresser, was a photo. A picture of me and Lucy. The day at the beach. Beachy Bay.
In the photo, we smiled for the camera. Me, being the goofball I was, made bunny ears behind her head. Teasing her. Ella, who was taking the picture, laughed while Lucy was confused.
But, as soon as she saw the picture, she giggled.

"You have always been my goofball" she chuckled

I remembered the day I met her. The day I fell in love with her. All my life, I was raised to believe demons were terrible creatures. That they had to kill, slaughter and do dark magic. I believed demons can't love. That we can't feel love. But, I felt love when I me Lucy. Maybe it was because I was half demon??

Don't die, Lucy.......I need you....... Alyssa needs you......

Alyssa's Pov

I sat by mum's side ever since she blacked out. She is alive. She has to be alive. It has been a week and 3 days. But, something was different about her. I could feel it. Though, I'm a normal human. I was raised by Ameilia most of my life. I learned to sense different auras. Already knowing my mother's aura, it was different. I can't place my finger on it. Why was it different???

Lucy's Pov

I recovered. It was in my head. Danny will never say those words to me. Another flash of light appeared. It took me to a house. Not just any house. But, Ella's house. There was Ella with her Jake. They were talking while Zak was playing.
"Do you think She is going to be ok?" Jake suddenly asked.
"Lucy??. I hope so. I mean, this isnt the first time we almost lost her. She is come back" Ella said, frowning. Her eyes were red and puffy. It was obvious she has been crying over her best friend.
"What if she is........ I didn't even spend anytime with her" Ella sobbed. Jake put his arm around her.
"It's ok El. If Lucy wakes up, you can have a girl's night" he said, trying to comfort her.
"Danny is worried sick about her right now. She loves him. Im sure she will wake up" he said, softly.

"Danny??!. He was the one who cause her pain. He is the reason she is in the condition she is in right now." Ella screamed, scaring Zak.
"I should have believed he was evil. He is a monster"

He is a monster

"No, that's not true!!" I screamed.
I couldn't move. I wanted to be there for her. Tell her that he wasn't a monster. Tell her that she was alright.
"Why are showing me this??!!" I screamed as the darkness surrounded me once again.

"I never loved you"

"He is a monster"

"That's not true. I love him with all my heart. He isnt a monster" I sobbed.

To Be continued

(I'm on a roll with this story. Maybe because it is almost over)