History Of The First Wolf!!!

Lucy's Pov

"It has something to do with evil magic"

These were the only words swimming in my mind. I have to be honest, I'm scared. Not only for me but for Danny. I'm scared that the 'Evil magic' will consume him. I took a deep breath.

"Mom??" A voice said, softly. I smiled and turn around to see Alyssa. Her sea blue eyes stared at me, sadly as if she knew what I was thinking.

"You're scared, aren't you Mom???" She said, sadly

"Yes Honey. I'm scared for him. I mean, what if the 'Evil magic' consumes him. After all, that was what happened to Ivy...." I replied. I started to think maybe I'm looking too far into it. Alyssa giggled a little.

"I think you are looking too far into the issue" She said. Wow, she is smart...

"Maybe I am. But, what if I'm don't??" I asked, a little panicked. Alyssa thought for a minute

"Listen, I know, through all my experience spending time with you two, that you both love each other. That is why you asked him to date you and it is the same reason he asked you to marry him. It is because he loves you. I'm sure that if he was consumed, he will break free, just to be with you" Alyssa replied, smiling. Tear formed in my eyes and fell down my cheeks like little waterfall. They aren't tears of sadness, rather tears of happiness.

"You know, all those years. You were with Ameilia. She teach you well" I smiled

"Nope, I got it, all from my mamma" She giggled. I laughed.

~Danny's Pov~

I listened to Alyssa and Lucy's conversation from behind a door. It's not eavesdropping......I promise. Anyway, I smiled at two beautiful girls, hugging each other. Suddenly, I felt a paw on my leg. Turning around, I looked down at Phoenix. Her eyes were wide and pointed at me. I looked down to notice that I had a wolf tail... I screamed and quickly covered my mouth with my hands. Both Lucy and Alyssa ran towards me, alarmed.

"Dan, what is wrong??!!" Lucy asked but I didn't have to answer because she saw the tail.

"Oh no..." She whispered.

"Does it mean that the curse or magic is getting stronger?" Alyssa asked.

"We have to go back to Conner's Camp" Lucy said, firmly. I shook my head

"No!!" I shouted, starling her.

"I...I mean, No. We can go in the morning. You look tired, Lucy" I said. I just shouted at Lucy. I never done that before. Well, expect the argument we had. I just felt a feeling of rage. This isn't me......

"But, how can I sleep when you........." I cut her off.

"I'm fine, Lucy. I promise" I smiled at her to calm her down. She smiled back at me.

"Alright" She said.

~Next Morning~ (Lucy's Pov)

I was in the den with Conner, while Danny and Alyssa sat outside. I wanted to speak to Conner alone.

"Can you tell me more about these 'Magical wolves'??" I asked. Conner frowned.

"There once was a first wolf ever. His name was Jax. He was the first magical wolf. It wasn't long until he find the love of his life. A Female wolf named Twilight. She wasn't magical like he was but he didn't care. He loved her and she loved him back. After a couple of weeks, Twilight had two baby boys. They were both magical wolf but his parents knew there was something different about one of their pups and they couldn't understand how or why. Then, the attack came. Demons. The demon king came and took the child away with his mother. Twilight was forced to marry him. Then, she died. No one knew how." Conner explained 

"What does that how to do with Midnight and how does Danny fit into this??" I asked.

"Jax and Twilight are mine and Danny's parents. I saw it happen. I saw mother and Danny being taken away. It hurt me for so long......" Conner sobbed, quietly. I put my arm over him, trying to calm him down. It worked.

"Midnight is a different story. She was emeries with both of my parents. I never knew why but when she find out about Dan, she wanted him dead. It is possible that she wants his magic or something more dangerous" Conner continued.

"You said that Danny was the last one of his kind but you are a magical wolf too??" I said, confused. Conner looked down.

"I gave up my magic, in order to save my father. The Demon king was about to kill him. I didn't have a choice. I didn't want my father to kill as well" He said, softly.

"Danny is half demon and half wolf. The only reason Danny didn't remember this is because he was too little to understand. He was raised in the demon realm" Conner said.

"So, you are his older brother??" I asked, shocked about the whole story.

"Yes" he said

"Do you know what his powers are??" I asked

"No. He hasn't unlocked them yet" Conner said

"Thank you, Conner for everything" I replied, getting up.

"Lucy, thank you for care of my little brother. I know he loves you and by coming here, you made the right call" Conner smiled, hugging me. I hugged back.

"Time to go??" Dan came up from behind me. I let Conner go and waved him goodbye before me, Dan and Alyssa teleported back home.

~Time skip to night~

I got ready for bed but when I walked into our bedroom, he was there, staring at the full moon.

"Dan?!" I Shouted. He didn't say anything. This usually jogs him out of the trance. However, something is different. His eyes turned blood red and there was a flash of smoke. He transformed into his wolf form. As quick as a flash, I closed the curtains. He shook his head and transformed back.

"Maybe I was keep the curtains closed" I sighed

To Be Continued

(Word Count: 993)