Family Reunion!!

Lucy's Pov

The Morning sun filled the dark room as I opened my eyes. I hopped out of bed and headed straight for the kitchen. I gasped as I saw the note on the fridge.

"Oh no... I forgot. I completely forgot!!" I said, loud enough to wake Alyssa, though I didn't mean to. Alyssa walked in, rubbing her eyes.

"What are you panicking about now??" She asked.

"I totally forgot about the family reunion today. My dad and Ivy are coming. Not to mention Ella and her family are coming too" I said

"And you are worried about that?" Alyssa said, tired. She poured out some cereal and milk into a bowl.

"I don't worried about the reunion. I'm more worried about Dan. He isn't himself. Have you noticed he is being more.....Uh... Aggressive recently?. It scares me....I mean..... He never shouts at me. What if he is like that to the rest of the family. My dad wouldn't like him anymore and he is warming up to him" I said, shaking at the thought.

"You worry so much" Alyssa sighed. I took a deep breath.

"Of course I'm worried, Alyssa. After that battle he had with Ivy, I almost lose him. I feel like I need to protected him more" I said.

"I'm sure he feels the need to protect you too" Alyssa smiled.

"Now, go and get ready" She giggled and pushed me to the bathroom. I smiled and went inside the bathroom.

~A couple of hours later~

There was a knock on the door. Me, Danny and Alyssa are already ready. I went to answer it. It was Dad and Ivy, followed by Ella and her family.

"Hey, Lucy" Ella said, happily as she engulfed me in a bear hug and then she did the same with Danny.

"Hey, Ella" I smiled and looked over at Jake, carrying Zack.

"Aww, Little Zack is getting so big" I cooed. Zack giggled.

"I know right" Jake smiled

"Anyway, how about you all come in??" I gestured for everyone to come in.

~Couple of Minutes later~

Everyone was getting along, including Danny and Dad. Maybe I was overreacting about the whole Dan issue. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I caught Danny's eye and answer it.

"Danny!!" came a shout at the person hugged him.

"Oliver...." Danny said. Oliver nodded and walked in. Cindy and Jay were following him.

"Hey guys" Jay said. Cindy waved.

"It's so nice to see you, brother" Danny said. I looked at the floor as I know that Oliver isn't really his brother.

~Danny's Pov~

"How is it in the demon realm??" I asked.

"Pretty good, I guess.....Some of the demons are adjusting to the befriending the angels. But, they are warming up to them......slightly" Oliver smiled.

"How is she??" Oliver asked, pointing at Lucy. I smiled at the sight of her but then frowned

"She is... She has been worried recently about me. I mean, I get that she wants to protect me but sometimes I think she is putting herself in danger by doing so." I sighed. Oliver smiled and hugged me. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I looked over at Lucy. She was busy chatting to her father. I opened the door and stopped. Lucy came over to me and gasped "Kyle!!"

"Hey Lucy, long time, no see" he smiled.

Lucy invited him in. Why is he here?!

~A few Moments later~

I know he accepted the marriage but I still don't trust him. I noticed he still likes Lucy. I'm not jealous!!.........just a little protective of her.....I guess. Suddenly, Lucy collapsed. I ran over to her but Kyle beat me to it. He helped her up and asked if she was okay. I exploded with rage.

"Stay away from her!!" I yelled.

~Lucy's Pov~

I was chatting to kyle. When, all of a sudden, I feel dizzy and collapsed. Kyle helped me up. I looked over at Danny. He looked very angry.

"Stay away from her!!" He yelled. Everyone looked in our direction. My eyes widened. Alyssa stepped between Kyle and Danny. I noticed fear in her eyes.

"Dan, stop please!!" She said. Danny shoved her away. She fell over but I caught her.

"This isn't good" she whispered. I realised his eyes were red. I got up and stepped in front of him. He stopped. 

"Danny, please stop. Don't hurt him" I said. Jay and Cindy took him by the arms and grabbed him into the bedroom.

"What happened out there?" Jay asked, worried. I hugged Dan until his eyes returned to normal.

"I transformed again, didn't I?" He said, sadly. I nodded, quietly sobbing over his shoulder.

"W...What did I do??" He asked as I stopped hugging him. He looked at me with worried eyes. He doesn't know what he did. It was as if he was a different person. Not himself......I looker over at Alyssa. She was a distance away from Danny and me. He scared her......

He looked over at Alyssa. She looked down.

"I hurt Alyssa....." he whispered.

"No Dan. It wasn't your fault!" I said.

"No, don't you see. If I cant control it, how long is it before I physically hurt her or you." He half- shouted.

"I think it is better if I go..." He whispered.

"What??. Dan, No!" I sobbed. I hugged him

"Don't, please. We can help you together. I promise it will all be alright in the end" I smiled.

He heasited but then smiled "Okay"

To Be Continued

Sorry for any errors :P