Lucy's Last Secret (Finale)

Lucy's Pov

"Mum, Please. Wake up!!" A voice said, which I knew belonged to Alyssa.
I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times to get used to the light. I looked over to my side. There was Alyssa, head in hands, sobbing.
"Please, don't die......." She sobbed
Suddenly, I felt guilty.
"I....I will never leave you" I croaked back. Her head shot up like a bullet. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I smiled, slightly.
Suddenly, she hugged me. I hugged her back, squeezing her a little to insure her that I was ok.
"You are awake!!. I....I thought........" she sobbed over my shoulder.
"It's ok......it's ok" I whispered, patting her back.

Then, Jay walked in. He looked at me and smiled. He hugged me without a word.
"Thank you, Jay" I whispered
"Take it easy...." He whispered back.

Danny's Pov

2 weeks.....It been 2 weeks. I feel like I'm the one to blame. I haven't came out of my room. Im afraid that I will hurt her if I'm close. Jay came in and tried to comfort me. But, I couldn't.
I looked out of the window. Back faced to the door.
I heard the door creak open but I didn't look back.
"I want to be alone, please" I said, softly.
"You don't have to be" the voice called. Sweet and Soft. The one voice I missed.
I turned around to see Lucy, standing in the room with Alyssa and Jay next to her.

My first instinct was to run to her and shower her with kisses but I didn't. I stayed where I was and turned back to the window.
I heard the door close but I still could sense someone in the room.
"Danny...." Lucy's voice came.
No response
Suddenly, I felt arms wrapping around me and pulled me closer to her.
"Danny, please. I'm here now. And always. I heard what you were going through for the past 2 weeks. Don't blame yourself and don't feel guilty. It wasn't your fault. It was a powerful potion. Even, for me. I wanted to break it. I want you back..." She said, softly.

Lucy's Pov

"Am.....am I a monster??" He asked.
"No!. Why would you think that. I'm not afraid of you. I love you, always and forever. I understand the pain you want through during the potion effect. I love you" I answered, Shocked.

"I could see what I was doing to you. I was hurting you and I never want to do that. I tried to hard to control it. But, there was so much pain....i.....I..." He began to sob a little.
"Danny... " I began as I gently placed my lips on his. He seemed shocked at first and then melted into the kiss.

After a moment, we broke the kiss and he smiled
"I love you, Lucy"

"I love you too"

Few minutes later.

Danny, Jay and Alyssa comfort me. Alyssa hugged me until she felt something.
"Mom..." She began. I nodded as she giggled.
"What??" Danny asked.
I was about to say something when Ella and Jake ran into the room and hugged me.
"Lucy!!. Thank Angelina, you are ok. I was so worried" she sobbed.
"It's ok, El" I replied
"I have something to tell you" I sighed. Everyone looked at me.
"When I was fought Danny, I saw my mother in a dream. She tolde that I'm the next angel to take the throne...." I said
"So, that means you are the next princess" Ella asked.
"Yeah, i will be away for 2 years" I did, sadly.
Everyone gasped.
"You....you can't leave me, again....!!" Danny half yelled.
"I have to. I need to ran a kingdom. I need medical attention. The living..........." I stopped, immediately after that.
"What do you mean??" Ella asked
I took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant and the baby has very powerful magic"

The End

(Phew, what a story. You guys probably seen that coming though or did I take you by surprise??. The next season in going to be called "The Demons Daughter" with brand new characters, a new storyline and a new main character. Although, Lucy, Danny and the others will appear in the story from time to time. There was going to be two main characters in the next season. I'm not saying any Spoilers like their names but her name begins in 'r'. Just a hint 😉)

(I'm probably gonna wait a few days before releasing it. But, I probably will plan a chapter by the time that chapter goes out. So, anyway, I'm rambling. So, Bai!!)