Secrets and Revenge!!😈

Lucy's Pov

My eyes fluttered open. As I sat up, I blinked a couple of times to get used to the sunlight that now was blasting me in the face.
"Alyssa!!" I thought and looked around for her, panicking.
There she was, sound asleep beside me. I gave out a sigh of relief before kissing her forehead.

I picked myself from off the floor and looked around for Jay. Where was he?
"Jay?!" I called.
"Yeah?" He called back.
He appeared from the bushes, holding some berries and a few apples.
"Sorry Lucy, I was getting some food. This is all I could found" he sighed.
"Don't worry, it's ok" I smiled and started to eat, making sure to leave Alyssa some food.

Midnight's Pov

I followed Danny as he walked through the forest, trying to pick up Lucy's sense.
"Danny, Where is she??!" I yelled.
"She is.......she is" he stuttered. Suddenly, he fell to the floor, Slightly whining. It was obvious he was trying to fight the potion.
"Danny, Honey...where is Lucy?" I asked.
Eventually, he recovered and smirked at me

"I got her sense"

Lucy's Pov

"Mom??" I span around to see Alyssa, smiling at me. Before, I knew it, I was pulled into a tight hug. I hugged her back.
"Mom, you are ok. I knew you would be ok. You are strong" she said
"Of course, I'm ok. I will never leave you, Alyssa" I whispered in her ear.

"Aww, what a cute, family moment" I pushed Alyssa away and looked up.
There was Danny and Midnight, standing before us.
"How did you find me?" I asked, angrily.
"I mean, it wasn't hard. My main tool was here beside me" she smirked, referring to Danny.
"HE ISNT A TOOL!!" I yelled
"Shut up, you have no permission to speak" Mighnight yelled.
"Danny, attack her but make sure she is alive. I need the magic." She said, turning to Danny.

He nodded and turned to me, growling. Then, I started to run. I needed to lure him away from Alyssa and Jay. I got quite a distance for them. Since Danny was much faster, he leap in the air and tackled me to the floor. My head smacked on the ground, causing my vision to become blurred.
"Danny.....please" I said.
He didn't say anything but instead, he lifted his claws in the air. I closed my eyes, waiting for an impact and a sharp pain but nothing came. I opened my eyes to see his claws were frozen in the air. That was when I realized Danny was still in there. My Danny. The love of my life.

I took the opportunity to transform and kick him off me. He flew into a tree and slid down it.
I looked down and realized I was wearing the light blue dress and holding the crystal sword.
"The angel princess" Midnight said. She might have followed us.
Suddenly, she transformed, but not into a wolf, but into a dark angel. She was a dark angel too??!!
"You know, Lucy. You aren't the only one who can take a secret" she laughed.
"What?. How?" I said, shocked
"Since Ivy turned good, I took the position as queen of the dark angels. Ivy was a weak ruler. I knew she was going to turn good" she said in disgust.
"She softened when she saw you. I guess, she still loved you or something like that. It's a shame she wouldn't be here when you die" She smirked.
"I thought you wanted my magic?" I yelled.
"It will be much easier to take if you are dead" she laughed. A black smoke appeared around her hand as she was summoning a sword. Then, she whisled.
A pack of wolves surrounded me.
"Kill her" she ordered.

The wolves slowly walked towards me. I backed away into a tree. There was no escape. The wolves were about to leap when....

.....

.....

...

"Don't worry, Lucy. I'm here to save you" Another wolf leaped from a bush.
Connor!!
Midnight's pack turned their heads towards him.
Behind Connor, was his pack. A lot more than I remember.
Suddenly, there was a fight between the two packs. All the wolves were fighting, expect one....
"You ruined my plans, Lucy. You ruined everything. No worries, Danny will take care of you. There is no way for you to reverse the spell" Midnight laughed, before disappearing.

"So, where were we??!!" Danny growled, aggressively.

To be Continued