The Angel's Cure

"So, Where were we??" Danny growled, aggressively

Lucy's Pov

Danny leaped at me with his claws, dripping blood. I flew into the air, in order to get away from him or at least to catch my breath.
He transformed into his demon form, making a sword appear in the process. My hand gripped my sword tighter as he flew to the same height as me.
"Danny, please.....I know you are in there... I love you" I pleaded.
His eyes hardened. Those piercing blood red eyes.
"Sorry to inform you,'Lucy'"
The way he said my name was cold and full of hatred.
"Danny is gone and will never come back" He growled, angrily.

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks but I know better. I know he will come back. I know he still loves me. I know he is still there. Although, those words hurt me.

He flew towards me, sword in hand. Quick as a flash, I pulled out my sword. Metal on Metal filled the air as we both had out swords to each other. I tried to defend myself but he was so much stronger.
He removed his sword and raised it. I let out a small scream as the sword came in contact with my skin, slitting my arm. Warm blood oozed out of the now open wound on my arm.
He pushed me down as soon as I was distracted.
I hit my back on the earth. A painful throbbing raced through my back. I know, very well that my back was bruised.
He landed beside me.

"Let's finish this" he said, raising his sword again. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact.
.......

........

........

......

Nothing came. Opening my eyes, I saw everything was frozen. Danny was frozen with the sword in the air. The wolves were frozen in the middle of the fight. Even, the trees didn't sway back and fore.
Suddenly, there was a flash of light and there stood Ameilia.
"Lucy, i have something that can help you remove the spell that was put on Danny. But, I might hurry. I only have a few minutes. You need to use the angel's cure" she said, quickly
"Angel's cure....but, that is such a difficult spell to do." I said, confused.
"I know you can do it, Lucy. I believe in you." She said, smiling.
I looked at her and then to the frozen Danny.
I can do it. I want him back. I love him.
Suddenly, she started to fade away, slowly. She gasped
"I haven't got much time. It is the only way to save him....." With that, she disappeared.

Everything that surrounded me started to move, slowly as if it was in slow motion. I quickly rolled away from the sword that was going to kill me.
Everything turned back to normal pace.
I quickly flew into the sky with my wings and hovered there until Danny joined me.
"There is no where to escape" he smirked.
"No...There is no where that you can escape to" I said.
Confusion filled his eyes.
I closed my eyes. My focus was the spell.
I casted the spell

My head was spinning wildly when I opened my eyes. I gently made my way to the floor.
I looked around for Danny.
There he was, on the floor. Eyes closed. I carefully made my way over to him.
When he opened his eyes, I could see the familiar sight. Light blue eyes.
"L....Lucy?" He said, getting up.
My head was spinning. My eyes were cloudy. I knew I was going to black out.
"I.....Love you" I whispered before falling to the floor.
"LUCY!!!!!" Was the last thing I heard.

To Be Continued
(A few more Chapters until the end. Don't worry. Writing block is preventing me to think up any ideas. Sorry....)