Choose one and Lose one💔😞

(A/N: Just a quick note, I'm typing this chapter on my phone and then I'm gonna edit/ check it on my laptop😋)

Lucy's Pov

He's gone...... He left me......
I dropped to my knees, staring at the window he left from. Tears filled my eyes and dropped to the floor as I sobbed.
"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!" His cry of anger and desperation echoed in the mind.

"Mom??" A gentle voice called out behind me. I knew it was Alyssa but I didn't turn around.
"He's gone....." I whispered, loud enough for her to hear. She gasped.
"We have to go after him" Alyssa said, shocked.
I closed my eyes, blocking Alyssa's words.
Should we go after him??.... He told me not to because he was scared.... Will it made things worse??

"No....He told me not to. He doesn't want to hurt us" I said, now looking at Alyssa, straight in the eye.
"Midnight will kill him if we don't go now" she shouted, slightly annoyed. I kept quiet.
"Please, mom. We need to help him" she said, quietly...
"I said we aren't going!!!" I snapped, angrily.

She gasped at my sudden angry outburst. I could see tears filling up her eyes but they didn't drop.
"Alyssa, I'm........." I said, softly. I raised both my arms to hug her but she backed away.
"I......I just don't want to talk to you right now" she sobbed and left the room.
I covered my face, sobbing into my hands.

Danny's Pov (Evil Dan)

I rushed into the forest, leaping over fallen trees and logs. I stopped at the clearing, where she stood, Midnight.
Nicole stood beside her. I rushed to Midnight's side and bowed.
"Nice to see you, Danny" she smirked.

Midnight's Pov

"So, tell me what are the effects??" I said, looking up at Nicole, who grinned.
"He is under your complete control. I combined the obey spell with a love spell too. It was really powerful spell, so it is harder to break. He will do your bidding..." She said.
"So, he doesn't love Lucy??" I smirked. Nicole nodded.
"Danny??" He looked up at me.
"Who do you love?" I asked
"I love.....You, Midnight" he said without emotion.
This will be good......

Lucy's Pov

I couldn't sleep.....I cant sleep.....
"Lucy, you need to rest......" Jay said. Jay came round, a couple of minutes ago. I told him what happened between sobs and sniffs.
"I cant....." I whispered. He looked at me.
"Lucy, please.....Your....." I cut him off.
"Don't you see!!!..... I cant....He's gone and I hurt Alyssa's feelings. I'm an terrible Mother and Wife...." I shouted
"Lucy, you aren't a terrible Mother.....You didn't mean to hurt her feelings. You were upset. I'm sure she will forgive you if you talk to her" he said
"You think so??" I sighed
"I'm sure" He smiled. Just by the way he smiled at me made me felt alot better.

I slowly stood up and walked towards Alyssa's room. I knocked on the door. No answer....
"Alyssa??" I said, opening the door. She's not here....
"Alyssa??!!" I gasped. She must have tried to search of Dan by herself.
"Jay??!!,we have to go now..." I shouted. Using a spell, we both teleported in the forest.
"Alyssa??" I called out.
Before, I knew it, I was face to face with Midnight.
"Midnight...." Jay whispered, softly. Then, Nicole and Danny appeared beside her.
"Danny??!!" I said

To Be Continued