Nightmares too (Part 3)

4 Days later (Alyssa's Pov)

It has been 2 weeks and she hasn't woke up yet. I'm still sitting here by her side.
"Is she....." I looked at Jay. He shook his head.
"She is breathing just fine and she has a heart beat" he said.
I looked at her chest. It was moving up and down, steadily. She is breathing. But, I still feel the strange aura around her.
"Jay, can you feel it??" I asked.
"Her aura is weird....." I continued.
"I can feel it. Hold on" he said.
He casted a spell.
After a few minutes, he gasped.
"What is it?" I asked
"Wait until she wakes up" he said, softly.

Lucy's Pov

Why is my mind showing me this??. Danny isn't a monster. He is my husband. My everything.
The first one was a memory of the past that ended badly but didn't in reality. The second one was the present. But, I know Ella would never say those words.

Suddenly, there was another flash of light. If the first one was the past and the second was present. This must be the future.
I was teleported into forest. The same forest I fought Danny in.
What if the potion couldn't be reversed??.
What if Danny was bound to Midnight forever??

"Nice job, Danny" Midnight smirked as she looked down at my lifeless body. Danny smirked. But, I could hear him. The real him. He was crying.
He knew what was happening. He knew that he was doing.
He had to show himself hurt and even kill him.

Tears rolled down my face as I knew, right now, he is living with that guilt. With the fear that he killed me. Other people think of him as a monster. But, I know better. Knowing that he was a rare breed.

"I love him. He has no one left but me, Alyssa and his friends. His 'real' parents love him too and I don't want them to think that he is a monster" I spoke to the darkness, that engulfed me, once again.

"Please.... I know I can help him" I pleaded.
"His anger and his guilt could be dangerous for you. He might kill you" A voice called back.
"I don't care. He is back. He would never hurt me. He was under a potion." I screamed.
Silence filled the room.
"He needs me. I need him" I whispered.
"What would he do if he hurt the living one??" The voice asked.
I kept quiet. It's true.
"Please.....I need to wake up. I need to see him again. Please" I pleaded. Tears pooled out like small waterfalls.
There was a silence for a few minutes.
"Ok......." The voice said.
A bright light appeared as I heard a voice.

"Mum please, wake up!!" The voice called, which I knew it belonged to Alyssa.

To Be Continued