Cuts and Bruises💔😢

(A/N: Back on laptop :P)

Lucy's Pov

"Danny?!" I whispered. Here I was, in the middle of the forest, standing in front of Danny, Nicole and Midnight. He was in his wolf form. His eyes were glowing blood red. Midnight turned around and smirked.

"Ha, the princess came back for her prince and her daughter" She said.

"Where is Alyssa?!" I yelled, stepping forward. My Movement triggered Danny's protective senses. As, he leaped forward and snarled at me. Gasping, I stepped backwards.

"Danny?" I whispered, quietly.

"Where is Alyssa?!" Jay shouted. Midnight smirked and pulled Alyssa forward. Her hand were tied with rope.

"MOM??!!" She yelled.

"Don't. you. land. a. hand .on . her!!" I screamed. 

"I wouldn't dream to hurt an innocent, sweet child. Here" Midnight untied her and she ran back to me. I hugged her. 

"I mean, how else would I lure you here?" Midnight smirked. She clicked her fingers and Danny growled at us. I gasped and pushed Alyssa to Jay.

"You need to go, now!" I said.

"What?!. But, I want to help. You cant take all three of them. It's Impossible" Alyssa said. I hugged her

"I don't want you to get hurt. You are precious to me. I'm an Angel and you are....an normal human. I cant put you in danger like that" I whispered. She nodded and ran off with Jay. I turned round and transformed into my angel form.

"Danny, attack her!" Midnight said. Danny glanced at me. His blood red eyes were full of anger. He slowly moved forward as he was getting ready to pounce. I closed my eyes. I don't want to hurt him. 

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" His yell echoed through my head.

"Imagine what he would do if he hurt you?" Jay once said. He is right, I need to protect myself, even if it means to hurt the one I love. I cant be an innocent girl anymore.

I opened my eyes, just in time, to see Danny leap at me. I dodged as he landed on his feet. He spun around and run at me. He leaped at me, knocking me down. He pinned me to the floor.

"Danny, it's me. It's Lucy.....Remember?" I said, panting out of breath.

"Haha, I don't know you and I don't want to remember you at all" He growled. Those words hit me in the heart. So hard that my heart shattered. I kicked him off me and flew into the sky. He smirked as black smoke surrounded him. He transformed into his demon form and flew up to the same level as me. Oh.... great. He made a sword appear and swiped at me. I dodged it by fly back down to the lower level. However, by doing this, I clipped my wing on the top part of a tree. I gasped in pain as I gently landed on the ground. Danny landed in front of me, transforming into his wolf form, he gave out a huge howl. His howl was so strong, it knocked me off my feet and crashed into a tree. The impact of the tree took the wind out of me. I screamed in pain. I looked at Danny, who was slowly walking towards me. I panted, out of breath and scared. 

"Danny, please stop..." I whispered. Tears flooded my tears as I looked up at him. He stopped and stared at me. His eyes slowly faded back to light-blue as he transformed back into his human form

"L.....Lucy?" He whispered. He moved towards her and placed his hand on her cheek. Suddenly, his eyes turned red again and he transformed back into wolf form. He swiped at my face with his claws. I quickly turned my face to try and dodged it but his claws cut through my skin. Blood dripped down my cheek. I screamed in pain as my vision became blurry. I couldn't breath. It wasn't long until i fell unconscious.

To Be Continued