Chapter 12 - Party?

-

🍣

Her | Him | {Boss}

"This is H-"

"Holvan's Sushi Hotline, how can I help you?"

"Perfect, You could do my homework for me,"

"Ugh why, what's going on,"

"Me and a few mates..."

"A few mates and I.."

"Anyways, we are going to this big party tomorrow night, basically everyone's invited so I can't miss it."

"Someone I knows having a big party, who's the host?"

"No idea, I'm a plus one of plus one. It's a couple of blocks from the store."
"{Edward!}"

"If it's the one hosted by Mindy, I was invited. Maybe I could see you! Although parties aren't normally my thing, I'll drag Sara with me and we could-"

"Sorry, I'm back, Boss just needed me to help serve a table. Did you say something?"

"Yeah, I said how I might be going to the same par-"

"I'm so sorry Annie, I've really got to go, I need to serve these tables and try to persuade my Boss to let me have tomorrow off, cya!

-
I heaved a sigh before replying quickly and ending the call.
-

"Bye.."

-----------

-----------

Short chapter because honestly I sometimes have the shortest conversations with someone people cause they're busy or won't listen.

Sometime this week, give your friend a call. Tell them how much they mean to you and how much you love them.

-AMG