Chapter 21 - Alex?

-

🍣

Her | His Brother

"This is Holvan's Sushi Hotline,how can I help you?"

how can I help you?"

"Ed?"

"No sorry this is Alex, his younger brother. And you are?"

"Ah that makes sense, you two sound very similar.I'm Annie, a er a friend of Ed's. I didn't realise he wasn't here."

"Oh so you're the famous Annie! Nice to meet you! Heard a lot about you,"

"All good I hope,"

"Most of the time, not today though."

"Oh god,"

"Ed's been in a huge grump since last night. Hasn't said why. Refused to go to school, to come to work, so I'm having to work my butt off to cover for him,"

"I'm so sorry Alex!"

"It's alright, I love my job I mean, free Sushi!,"

"Talk to him for me? Tell him to get out of what ever sulk I might have put him in and get his ass to work and school tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am!"

"I won't keep you for long since you're busy but I'm curious, because you said younger brother? Aren't you too young to be working?"

"I'm 15 but because Ed's also in the restaurant they let me waiter."

"How come you both work? I mean it's great to start saving up some cash for tuition fees, man I wish I started earlier,"

"My single Mom just needed some extra cash to pay for Ed's education and I guess I like the extra cash it gives me and all"

"Ed's education? He said he went to my high school, it's not a payed private school..."

"Shit, Ed's gonna kill me, I promised not to say anything, you weren't suppose to know anything! I've messed up.."

"Hey Alex it's fine, calm, what do you mean? What wasn't I supposed to know?"

"Err Bye Annie!"

"Alex!"

-------------------

-------------------

Say I were to make this into a mini series, if I have time, I was thinking a dialogue book with either Sara or Alex?

I say if I have time. I never have any time. Ever.

-AMG, the very busy author