V.| Giving Up On Me

_____
"Fuck you, yous a pussy nigga anyway." - K. Michelle (Fuck You)
_____

Every night for the past three nights this man complained about his deal falling through with Gotti and Zion as if it wasn't his fault

Every night for the past three nights this man complained about his deal falling through with Gotti and Zion as if it wasn't his fault. He should have known who he was doing business with before he got started and he most definitely shouldn't have sent me on that dummy mission. At least it wasn't a complete bust. Since that day at Zion's shop, I got to see him twice more. Once we linked up for coffee, which was shocking because I would have never pegged him for the 'let's get coffee' type of dude.

The other time was brief because he had to get his daughter. He called me down to his shop where I got to spend some time with him and see him in actions. He really did have a passion for cars and knew what he was doing. Unlike what I initially thought, the business wasn't just a front, he thoroughly enjoyed what he did. Outside of the two times, I got to see him, we text and facetime whenever we get a chance. appreciate the fact that he respects my relationship, but I knew that wouldn't last forever. Especially because we were both obviously attracted to each other.

"You really had one job?" He was still blaming me for Zion not wanting to work with him.

I turned over onto my left side and continued to block him out. It was nearly two in the morning and he just wanted to lie in bed and vent about some dudes. I wasn't in the mood for it all. All day, my stomach had been bothering me and at that moment, it was just getting worse. Stomach pain on top of the headache from his rambling wasn't a good mix at all. Although I tuned him out, I still wasn't able to doze off until he fell asleep.

It felt as if I had been sleeping for literally five minutes when I woke up experiencing the worse pain I had ever felt on the right side of my stomach.

"Ooooo," I cried out as I turned over to face Jeremiah. At first, I thought maybe my period was coming on early, but this was unlike any other menstrual pain, I've experienced in my life.

"Jeremiah, please get up." I shook him. He was a hard sleeper, but I shook him as hard as the pain I was in allowed me to, and he still didn't budge.

"Jeremiah!"

"What the fuck, Emerald? Are you crazy?"

"Please, I need to go to the hospital."

"Nigga, you dead ass woke me up for that? What's wrong with you?"

"My stomach. Please. This will be the last time I ask you for anything. Please, take me to the ER."

"If you don't take a Tylenol or drink some Pepto. Go take a shit, but let me sleep."