XIII.| Giving Up On Me

_____
"It's a bad religion to be in love with, someone who could never love you." - Frank Ocean (Bad religion)
_____

Short Chapter

Honestly, shit wasn't looking good for me at all

Honestly, shit wasn't looking good for me at all. It was to the point where I was considering packing up my shit and dipping. It's like shit started falling off in a domino effect. Kiko, the only nigga with A1 product that I can afford, wasn't trying to fuck with me anymore because it was taking me longer and longer to get off the product. Taking over territory was becoming an impossible task since one, niggas had better work, and two was equipped to go to war if need be. A war I wasn't in the position to win. Couldn't bring knives to a gun fight, guns I didn't have at that.

On top of having all these fucking issues in my business, my personal life was just as fucked up. Emerald had basically fell off the face of the earth. New number and everything. I was shocked because she never went this long being mad, but I guess she had enough for right now. At first, I thought it was still over the coke shit, until shorty slipped up and told me that she told Em, she was pregnant. It all made sense then. I was dreading the fact that this bitch was having my baby, but the fact remained that she was. 

Her pregnancy hadn't been the smoothest, and she was considered high risk, which is why I had been super fucking distant to everyone, always dipping out, and getting low. As if dealing with my baby mother wasn't enough, Rain found herself getting attached and since she knows Emerald is out the picture, she been trying to move in on that spot. That was a dub. Emerald was somewhere mad and eventually she'd be back and get over it. She was forever my bitch, everyone knew that, and nothing was going to change.

In the meantime, I had to lay low, continue getting off the little bit of product I did have and wait for something to fall through. The fact that I was going through all this shit is what had me hitting that white girl in the first place. Shit was my escape. However, I started hitting that shit to point where it was the reason why I was lacking product. Had to cut back, but now my stress was at an all-time high. 

A nigga was fucked up, but I knew for a fact it was a minor setback for a major comeback. My bounce back game was strong as fuck. Niggas was probably doubting me, but they'd soon learn to never count out the nigga that has everything and more to prove. The only time I was going to stop striving to be that nigga was when I went in the dirt, and I didn't see that happening anytime soon. So, I knew my time was coming.