VI.| Giving Up On Me

_____
"And I just don't want you to leave me, even tho I give you reasons." - Jeremih (Love Don't Change)
_____

" - Jeremih (Love Don't Change) _____

"Oh fuck, baby. Yesss. Oh, my god!" Ayana moaned loudly. I bit my lip as I moved forward, pushing her legs back and pumping in and out of her. Yana had been on some bullshit lately and was holding out on the pussy. Now that she was giving it up, I had no plans on having no mercy on her kitty.

"This what you wanted, huh?" I asked while plunging deep into her guts. I watched as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Yana wanted to speak but she couldn't, the dick lashing she was receiving was too real. Of course, she tried to scoot away while grabbing at the covers but I wasn't with the shits. I locked that ass down right where I wanted her.

"Don't run now! I'm giving you exactly what you wanted, right? You keep my pussy away from me because you know when you give it up this is how you gonna get it, right?" I growled.

"Oh my God, yes, Rashad!" Yana yelled as an orgasm took over her body. Just for screaming out my government, I slammed into her. Purposely I hit her spot, over and over, just see her groan and go crazy. Ayana thought it was break time when I slid my piece out of her, but those thoughts went out the window when I put that ass in a new position.

"Do your thing," I demanded while slapping her ass.

Yana was on top. Exactly where she liked to be. Even though I could still control shit if I wanted to, I let her get a little moment where she could take over the show. She slowly winded her hips to the beat inside her head. I grabbed her waist while leaning forward, pressing her titties together and taking both of her nipples into my mouth.

"Oh shit! Wait, ooh fuck! Damn, Rashad." She cried out.

As expected, I had regained control and was fucking her from the bottom. Hitting like my shit was a drill and Ayana was loving every minute of it.

"Shit, I'm cum-I'm cumming." She shuttered.

"Then go ahead and let that shit go!" I coached her, as I felt my own nut rising.

"Ohhh goodness, babe!" She cried out as she came. A few short pumps and a grunt later, I released right behind her.

"Damn." I moaned as I emptied my sack.

Ayana rolled off of me and laid down beside me panting. I slid the condom off my dick, pulled myself out the bed and went to flush it. When I returned, she was laying on her side staring off into space.

"What's up with you? What's on your mind?" She smiled, "After that, sleep."

"You could get that shit all the time if you stopped being stingy and acted as if you were my wife."