XIV.| Giving Up On Me

________________

_____
"I can't make you love me, if you don't. You can't make your heart feel something it won't." - Tank (I Can't Make You Love Me)
_____

From the moment we stepped off the plane, I was unable to contain my excitement

From the moment we stepped off the plane, I was unable to contain my excitement. It wasn't because I had never been out of the country before but because I was looking forward to sharing Zion's birthday with him. When he first mentioned the trip, he said he wasn't big on birthday's and just wanted to be around the people he cared about most. The way he spoke about it as if it would be like any other day we spent together with, Zali, Gotti, and Ayana, didn't sit well with me. I did some research and made some calls ahead of time. It was definitely going to be a birthday he'd remember.

When we first arrived all I wanted to do was sight see around the resort. It was so beautiful and made me really stop and take in all that was so beautifully created. The air smelled fresh, the Trees looked healthy and vibrant and the environment was extremely welcoming and friendly. The locals were the most chivalrous people I had every encountered.

After spending a few hours walking around and taking advantage of the all you can eat and drink privileges, we finally made our way back to the Villa. Gotti and Ayana were off doing whatever married couples did, and Zali said she would be spending her time on the beaches with drinks.

"Now, what? You really, had me walking in that hot ass sun since we got here." Zion spoke into the crook of my neck. We were walking into our bedroom in the Villa. His arms were wrapped around me and butt was pressed against his mid-section.

"It was fun though, I don't know about you, but I'm going to get in the pool."

The villa we were staying in for the week had its own private pool. I planned on taking advantage of that. Zion, had talked a bunch of shit about how I wasn't going to get him to go swimming, but guess what? He ended up right in that pool with me.

"Zi, can I tell you a secret?" I swam up to him. He was laying with his back against the side of the pool.

"You really feeling me?"

"Lucky guess," I kissed him.

"The feeling is definitely mutual." He slipped his hand into the bottom of my bikini and flicked them across my pearl. My body shuddered.

"Oh, you ready?"

"Right here?" I looked around. We didn't know when the others would return but I was feeling adventurous.