t w o

H e l l o : )

--

Alphas, Betas, Omegas.

Three statuses of the society with three distinctive roles. The explanation of their functions as citizens are often in the setting of the classroom.

Alphas, they are the types of students who stands up for the class. The one who decides for the classroom, the one who fights for the section. Mainly, the class officers. Betas, relating to the school setting, betas are the types of students that chills most of the time. Students who tend to have their friday night life, bar hopping, shopping, whatever. They are the students who are carefree. Lastly, the Omegas, also known as, the nerds, those who are being bullied, being named names, the ones who are not appreciated. Omegas could be referred as, low-class people. Simple right? It was always explained this way. 'Twas understood this way.

The alphas are good, they are very dominant, they are this, they are right, they rule. Alphas are blessed, they have the chance to enroll on schools they desire. They may be poor, they may be rich, as long as they hold the title of being an alpha, they have opportunities. Most of alphas, they work as soldiers, marine, police, some are doctors, they are all subjected to be professionals.

And the betas are neutral. They are free to do this, and that. They are workers, they have their freedom, they could do anything, they choose their own destiny. Betas, if they have this what we call, money or golds, they could attain good education as well. This rank, the occupation that fits them all are being office workers. Working for the government and such. They are not seen low, but not seen high. I wonder, how's my life if I was a beta.

While the omegas, we should do this, we are slaves, we have masters, we have to follow and obey, we comply, we want freedom, but we are manipulated.

I always wanted to be an entertainer as a pup, but ended up as a streetwalker, a someone who exchanges worth and dignity for a living.

I shook my head, my pups and I will be alright, sooner or later. I am believing.

The reason why I am so popular among customers, and why I am the best-selling hooker, is because I have breasts. And I have breast milk. It wasn't exactly a big breast, but compared to my workmates, I have an almost B cup breast.

I have my twin babies, and during my pregnancy, my body adjusted, my breast grew thrice the size to have enough milk to provide for my babies on the day they are born to the day they don't need to be breastfeed anymore. Hope and Dream.

Most male omegas do not have their breast grow too much even on their pregnancy, they found my milk interesting, they want to taste me. Fricking disgusting, my milk is exclusive for my kids.

A new day begun, it's already a month after that fated encounter with the alpha and I can't seem to get him off of my head. Is it a good thing to know that I don't remember his face? Or is a bad news, for I must not think about him.

A whine was heard, I tilted my neck to see who it was, I have realized that I was spacing out for a long time. I saw Dream, raising hands in the air to catch my attention, almost in tears because I wasn't doing anything but staring. Dream is the female of the twin, flawless skin, cat-like blue eyes, soft and plump body, and her scent that resembles the after-winter and soon-fall season.

I reached for her and carried her, "hungry?" I tried hushing her but she became louder. I placed her head on my chest, slowly dancing and lulling her to sleep. I nuzzled my nose on her neck, scenting her at the same time.