e l e v e n

The more you please people, is the more you tell yourself you aren't enough, you feel the need of their approval, the pleasure of being accepted by mere humans like you. Isn't it a sight we all would pity? It's almost a universal knowledge that every individual is unique. Basing on your very fingerprint and iris, there is no one like you. We can easily identify a clone on the original.  

People aren't born to please, so it's honestly a sad sight to see and know one who does. 

Uniqueness is something that you possess, even tho comparisons are present, the idea of being the only one and the idea of 'I am the only one with this characteristics' sounds nice.  

An individual should be involved on a society, knowing same and opposite sex, having friends outside the devices, the purpose is to be at least accepted and treated nice by the society--- SOCIALIZING. However, not every people are going to like you, us. People have their own standards, people lists the things they put their favor in. Unfortunate enough, those qualities they do not favor at all makes you look bad on their eyes. They find you unworthy of their presence, unworthy of their time. Unaccepted on their sight.

The female alpha was walking in front of her older twin. Not amused. Not happy at all. He was kept for months on his office, he had the choice to break free, however, it was the female alpha's threat that kept him silent.

She was wearing her short red and black checkered skirt revealing a pale pair of also short but healthy legs. Along with her light pink crop top where a black font word, 'eyes off' was printed. Due to her shortened blouse, her pale stomach with baby abs was showing as well, damn, my queen is slaying life. Her feet was covered with a pair of white converse she brought recently. the female alpha shots an icy glare on her brother as she kept distance with him. Finding words to blurt out, never minding what her twin might say back. Wow, perks of being an alpha, hmm?  

While putting her feet into action by stepping each of it alternately, she kept her eyes on her brother who's looking at her straight in the eye. An alpha to alpha talk we may say.

"I don't like your man bitch. He's stinking." She barked at her brother. Words filled with disgust. She knew what Jeongguk was doing for their living. The fact that he has kids with another man makes her stomach churn, she felt like vomiting hard in distaste.

Yoongi stared at him with no emotions to be found on his face. Yoonji kept on bugging him to find another omega, a clean omega she said, and a decent omega.

Yoongi probably had heard her say the same thing from her since the past months, he's honestly fed up on Yoonji's insults about Jeongguk. On the other side of the story, Yoongi misses the omega and his kids. It was like the omega had imprinted the alpha. Yoongi himself claims that he is mated with Jeongguk, but didn't put his mark of ownership. Well, he was planning sooner, he was honestly thinking that his beautiful omega is not yet ready for commitment and submission. He wants everything to fall on the right places. So at the same time, he didn't knotted the omega, just not yet.

The omega took the first sexual encounter of the alpha, might as well say that it was the alpha's virginity. It will never be forgotten, if you ask Yoongi.

"I don't like how you talk to my mate, Yoonji. Shut your fucking mouth before I'll tell Hoseok you're being a bitch." Yoongi snaps. Yoonji was taken aback on what he has said.

Yoonji was always attracted on the literal sunshine alpha. Of course it wasn't that obvious, Min Yoonji, a female alpha, the COO of Min's business, will show fucking affection on someone who's not her sibling? On the other hand, who would NOT like the Jung Hoseok though? Who could resist an alpha who acts like a real sun and hope than wearing himself on growling and being mean?