t w e n t y f i v e

Since Hyunjeong was summoned by his guardian, soon enough, when Jeongguk was out of his ovulation month and was completely calmed down, he made his way to Busan. Not forgetting to invite his twin if he's interested to go with him there. The omega had considerations to think about so he eventually decides to disregard the invitation, concerned about his babies and their problem with trips.

On his ways inside the train, there are may things that runs on his brain. Aside from the blood of course. Apparently, there should be. What could be so important that his presence is necessary. Usually, their grandmother uses her calls to inform him about those urgencies and great deals she's handling, he's used to that kind of message delivery, so he can't help but question it. He closed his eyes and tried to shut himself to the whole planet, leaning his back on the not-really soft foam on the seat he took so he could get more access on the god of sleep. Not to mention that he's not getting sufficient sleep because Jungkook was whimpering and his continuous emotion blast bothered everyone, he really did took good care and spread his patience to understand the omega and saved the consciousness of his twin.

Station after station he waited for his turn. The train stopped at a current point, watching people exit the vehicle, looking at how they manage to pass through compressed people colliding with another batch walking their path inside. At most, Hyunjeong expected to be home by noon. Unfortunately, by his luck, it was already after lunch time and the train's working like a slug.

"Hello, Mi?" He spoke. His phone on his left ear. People took a glance on him as his ringtone seconds ago rang on the whole room the alpha was in. Their grandmother called him for the second time of the day. "Can't wait to see me?"

"You know I'm never into waiting! What's taking you so long?!" he immediately took his phone away from his ear after the ear-assaulting yell of his guardian.

He took a deep breath first before speaking, apparently shocked and now awoke because of the emitted shout "I'm sorry about that, Mi. The train was malfunctioning so all of the trips are slowed by fifty percent."

The female announcer's voice invaded the whole train, speaking about the next train stop and Hyunjeong realized it was already time for his departure. He was literally invaded with inaccurate conclusions about certain matters, to think that his grandmother was also rushing him to walk through walls to be there in this instance. The alpha was drunk on his own confusions that the next thing he already caught on his eyes was the closing of the rubber-coated glass doors of the long railway transportation vehicle.

He felt so stupid after his guardian ended the call abruptly, profanity spilling out of his now unfiltered mouth and frustration venting on his being, jaw clenching as a result of his unawareness and unliability of deeds.

Now the train has gotten far and he could only ask for the succeeding station to come for him to go down and fly through the mass of people, shoving them to give him way and get the problems and matters of his loved one resolved. The rough sound of the metal rails where the vehicle passes rang on everyone's ears. Hyunjeong slapped himself softly but with alloted force to wake him up, have his guards up and go home straight.

He's actually tired. Having to take care of his nephew and niece who tried talking to him with their not-so-understandable words, phrases and syllables alongside with their giggles and gummy laughs, forcing himself awake for the last many nights, dedicating himself to his brother as his atonement for ruining Yoongi and Jeongguk's moment, and trying so hard to understand most importantly the babies who can't get their paws off of him, those alive fetuses who gained so much energy and stamina after latching on his brother's breasts, sucking his nipples to literally milk their mother. Not only that, he also felt the push of feels when he heard them call him, "momo." Of course the babies would not meant it, but the thought of being call like that by his niece and nephew sent tickling sensations on his heart, he felt his cardiovascular organ flutter by the way he realized that Jungkook's offspring had trusted him as their parent too.