e i g h t e e n

Jealousy is the real bitch.

Of course Jungkook is jealous. Even the kids are. It is not right to do such things, he, Jeongguk, claims. Who on their right minds would do such offensive act? Wow, in front of his so called mate. After the bitch left, the omega lost his will to live and be with Yoongi. Thankful that Yoongi brought him a stroller that fits the twins, Jungkook isn't going to walk with two babies on both of his arms. A heavy duty is at least taken from his shoulders. Jeongguk is unexpectedly grateful about those little things.

He placed hope beside his half, and the pup instantly pulled his twin's hair, waking the latter up and groaning on the process before fighting back. Their mother pushed the stroller forward, focused on how he should take his rough breaths. His insides are churning on the flashing of events that passed him few minutes ago. He left Yoongi inside the cafe and directed on the nearest playground. Seems like the heavens are in a good mood, the weather is fair. Not too much sunlight around the place and no overwhelming clotting of clouds in the skies. It also is windy, an advantage for the omega. Taking the oxygen and feeling the air embrace his body, and exhaling the carbon, relaxing his tensing mind.

After sixty minutes of seeing no presence of the alpha, Jungkook have decided to walk straight their home. Thinking that it is good day to be back on his job. Planning to lock the babies inside their house once more and making sure to be back home earlier than expected. It's been a while now since he came back on his so-called occupation, basically it was his deed without the knowledge of the alpha.

The last time he went on the clubhouse, it was just a little bit of pole dancing like the other time so having another scent on his body is not a problem. Alphas and betas only could watch him from the stage, no touching involved. Only throwing of valuable papers, calling, and speaking their arousal out.

Before the sun was eaten by the forces of nature and giving birth to the moon, Jeongguk was already wearing a black fitted dress with scintillating beads on assigned part of the cloth and a furry coat that matches the dress, hugging his curves and shining his specific features. He bid goodbyes on his kids by placing kisses with small drops of tears then locked both the room and front doors until he was out of their shelter.

His bills are going to be piled up soon and he needs more money to be capable of paying for their necessities. Mainly, food, milk, water, diapers, his other needs and electric bills. He cannot ask for the rich alpha to pay for him. They're not partners, not even a fated couple. All they do was fuck and cuddle, nothing more, nothing less. They are just companions. It would also be too much to ask Taehyung lend him money once more, he wasn't even able to pay him yet from his previous debt. The omega could only sigh at his current situation.

I'm really a poor and cheap omega, aren't I?

To prevent self-consciousness, insecurities and deciding to back out for the night, he wore his 'whore' smile. A kind of smile he's always wearing whenever he's reaching out on their work.

It's a kind of fake smile that captivates customers on their cell, presenting as a seductive smile to attract attention. Jeongguk needs money, and that's all that matters for him. That is his motivation for the night.

•••••

Yoonji was inside a bar, along with her friend whom she asked as companion for the night. Due to her advances and empty threats, her companion agreed to be with her tonight. A little pitiful of the female alpha because of what happened earlier.

Yoonji's proposal was rejected. Her father refused to listen on her project proposal's elaboration after reading the title and introduction. The female alpha took six months to finish a business proposal only to be rejected without being read for a minute. Six months of lack of sleep, six months of asking Yoongi what's lacking and everything, six months of pouring her soul and heart for the said output.