t w e n t y e i g h t

note: I hope y'all are still alive and kicking for me. Give me a hand if you're here.

Read my explanation after the chapter. (In case you wanna know)

--

The coughing along with breathless moans of another being could be heard at their short measure of distance. Yoonji was there, she definitely can sight her own body. There are ghosty appearances flashing through his eyes. Blurred scenes unfolding before her.

She could see her hand's fingers wrapped around the neck of another person, maybe she was choking the latter so hard that they ended up coughing. A someone was underneath her. She didn't know who it is. Doesn't know who that may be. But she could really watch herself thrust her dick inside this ghosty person. Her lengthy boner, we may say.

Yoonji can clearly decipher the sounds of pleasure and grunts of greeting small pains. She was getting tired, but at the same time she felt her knot forming as she continue to abuse the person below her, so she decided to continue, not stopping the continuous attempt of sending pleasure on her partner. Afterall, she already had paid for the night.

"A-ahh-- p-pl-plea-se--" the other was speaking incoherent words to Yoonji, and the female alpha was drunk. Overwhelmed and drowning in chemicals, specifically alcohol that made her lose her sanity, her cognitive abilities slightly impaired, and senses were lowered, all centered on her own. Her body selective on what to take in.

"H-hurt.. Alpha-ah hurts!" She was lost on her own person she could barely hear the person.

"Take my knot like a cumslut you are" she mumbled, growling at the process, feeling the base of her cock swell as the other takes her girth with small whimpers and moans of sting due to rummaging little stretches. Yoonji was forcing herself not to stutter while enduring the tightness surrounding her cock, losing herself on the pleasure even though she felt tired from continuous thrusting, from her non-stop hip snapping. They both were lost. In partnership of those tears on their eyes.

Tears that comes from different reasons. Yoonji can only conclude that the latter's cry is because of the overstimulation as she continue, hypersensitivity--sense heightened, immemse pleasure and pain mixing on the latter's entity, with mighty thighs shaking. Nothing really mattered on the alpha on this time of her life.

With hard, sloppy, and slow thrusts she had mustered, she spilled her knot at one inside, wearing no protection at all.

And at least, for a moment in time, she got her thoughts out of her mind, she had diverted her worries and calmed the piece of her mind. Yoonji realized her knot cooled down, and so she pulled out, the remnants of her cum still spilling out of the latter's hole.

She panted, heart pounding hard, chasing her own breath as the event flashed before her eyes.

Shit, shit! She could possibly get the person underneath her impregnated.

"Young Lady!"

Then it all came back. Little by little Yoonji felt like she was solving a mysterious puzzle. Her memories coming back like her exes. Forcing themselves into her.

The female alpha snapped to reality. She unconsciously broke the prencil by gripping on it hard, staring into nothingness. Tilting her neck to her side, where she heard the words and a high pitched voice, she immediately glared at the person.

"You dare raise your voice on me?!" he, the man who dared to raise his voice on the female alpha cowers back, stepping one of his foot one at time. Yoonji stood up, ready to thrust her tightly closed fists on the disrespectful shit, but then, she heard a man spoke.