t w e n t y t h r e e

hello, thank you so much. this is a gift

-----

Yoongi was moaning, voice deep and going deeper as the moment passes along with his head being set back, thrown behind, creating a beautiful arc on his upper body, a small letter "c" was formed. He was sitting on his king-sized bed with such fluffy mattresses, comforter, and cotton pillows. His air conditioning unit was turned on, trying to complement the heat inside the alpha's body inside the spaceful room. Aside from reaching his delight, the alpha was envisioning his omega on his bed at the back of his mind. Laying down on the soft mattress with his mouth parted showing his bunny-like pair of front teeth while he is at his peak. On the second hand, he was imagining Jeongguk's healthy thick thighs shaking violently, closing on the process with his spine going drawn towards him from his oversensitive body as he forcefully separate the colliding feet and continue his assault on the omega's entity with his hands on the air and knees on the bed. Visualizing his omega riding him with a turtle pace because of oversensitivity. Might as well add his desires to form his knot on the pit of his stomach and claim the younger with his fangs.

The alpha's palm was placed directly on his pulsing vein, fingers wrapped around his genital as he strokes his cock in a fast manner. Forcing a rush of intense pleasure inside his body. On his mind, the omega was in a new position. Jungkook is on his shaky and jelly knees, his upper body resting on the comforter of the bed whilst his ass was up, really high in the air, spreading his legs slowly but surely to make sure the alpha would get a good sight of his slick-filled hole.

The horny dominant closed his eyes, feeling and hearing the omega whimper and moan as he thought of plunging his tongue on the tempting hole that was now reserved for him alone. He unconsciously licked his lips at the thought. Seconds passes, Yoongi clutched on his tender comforter. His fingers clutching tighter as he held the cloth, his stomach pooling with burning warmth, needing to be released very soon. He needs someone to pour his knot now.

The alpha groaned, moaned, and spitted profanities as his chase on his bliss came near him. Jeongguk was moaning under him, laying on the bed with his legs spread, serving as Yoongi's feast for the night, breath hitching as he placed his large veiny hand under his jaw, reaching the omega's neck before wrapping his fingers not too fastened but enought to have his omega in pursuit of good air. Yoongi saw himself cumming from his own imaginations. His hand was really a great help for him today.

The short alpha's semen was scattered all around his hand and on the ground, painting the gray tiles with spots of white. He was breathing harshly, chest literally heaving up and downwards as he focused on chasing his own breath.

He was finished. Soon, Yoongi fixed his underwears and pants, wearing them like nothing happened and went to proceed on his things to be done. The alpha was just a little horny today. Drop that. Yoongi's having his pre-rut and his scent was all over his office room.

The wide-spaced, ordinary room that looked so expensive on Jeongguk's eyes when he first was there after passing out. Yoongi's masculine scent was scattered, embracing even the walls with his odor.

Yuck.

Yoonji spoke, her voice laced with abhorrence as she said the phrase. She heavily opened the door like she always does and was greeted by his brother's disgusting scent. So she closed the door harder, slamming the entrance that the paintings on the wall felt the vibration and made noises as well.

The minutes older alpha was not even surprised on Yoonji's blast. It was just a reminder that as an alpha, Yoonji is also near on her rut. They are siblings, and their body cycles does not really have great gaps before each. Just like a mother and her daughters who's about to have their monthly pain.