n i n e t e e n

"Jungkook is my best-selling prostitute. There's no way in hell he'll be out here." the owner of the clubhouse stated. Yoongi was near to losing his shit, but still tried to keep his calm demeanor. Of course this will be tough. After all, Yoongi was only wearing his basketball short, a clean but not that good-looking shirt, and a pair of cheap slippers. He do not even look he could pay two meals if he take Jeongguk out. Okay, he only looks like one. The purpose is that, he wanted to give his omega the idea that he is worth everything, that he's worth fighting for. No money involved at the first try of winning him. Pure effort, Yoongi says to himself.

However, Yoongi should be expecting this to happen in the first place. Expectant of rejection by another alpha as he proves himself worthy of having Jeongguk and taking him out.

The alpha who go by the label of being the manager bore his eyes at Yoongi with disgust. "You don't seem like you can even afford his one night fee." Yoongi could only clench his hands to balls of fists, his breathing was hard, and he's really near to punching the useless man before his eyes. His patience diminishing in front of his vision, as if he's on a game with percent levels, his saved considerations slowly decreasing.

Yoongi unconsciously released his now strong pheromones at his environment, getting sour in smell and thicker due to anger. The manager smirked at him, amazed at himself for pissing another alpha who's trying to get the hooker out. Let's be realistic here, of course Yoongi will never be the first one to ask the omega out- not just on dates but also out of the club. Jeongguk is beautiful, talented, he is a great attraction, and a very catchy eye candy. There is no way no one would try to have him out of those one night stands he's been offering. The manager crawled his hands down, fishing out a box of cigarette from his pocket and lighting up one, puffing his smoke directly at Yoongi's face, adding such insults, hoping to have this alpha im front of h explode and burst his thoughts and actions out. Since it was only noon, Jeongguk's mate was making sure that before the omega's shift is coming he will be sent out of this kind of place. 

A beautiful man like Jungkook is not suitable on a clubhouse. He doesn't deserve this. Remembering how Jeongguk told him his story to why he was recruited on this place made the alpha's eyes see red and dark, senses sharpened and fangs are ready to plunge on anyone who dares to touch them. 

"My mother w-went home, crying his eyes out." the omega stated, his attention is focused on the ceiling rather on the alpha beside him. His head hanging above Yoongi's arm, leaning on the alpha's chest, listening on the calming sound and vibration from the heart that pounds softly on his chest. "It was t-the f-first time, two months after my birthday, seeing him again. But completely i-injured, I-I think his bones are f-fragmented too, and he was l-limping"

Jeongguk's stutters aren't cute to hear, his voice is laced with fear. Too much fear that Yoongi can conclude he is traumatized on that day that he kept on deforming his words by just elaborating the scenario by words, being able to produce broken words from his tongue.

The shorter kept his silence, mind wandering somewhere but his ears are all over the omega in his arms, it's really a good thing that they were talking about this issue and that the kids are sleeping tight on their crib. "Men came and t-they held me, pulling me away from mother's clutches and.. and bringing me there.. I was only eighteen back then"

"If you.. y-you want to m-mate with me... Yoongi hyungie... p-please.." trying so hard to continue his sentence, the omega blasted his tears out, small amount of sobs were emitted from his mouth. Yoongi could only place soft kisses on the latter's temple and brush the top of his head gently in hopes of calming him down.

"P-please do something.. I d-don't want to be there anymore" Jeongguk felt strong as his words came out of his mouth and slipped out of his tongue. With conviction and faith on his alpha, he blurted his desires on him while his tears changed from despaired one to hopeful.