n i n e

He was a delighted chaos, sweat forming on his body. From his forehead, face, his neck, to his thighs and heels. Moans filling the room, echoing and bouncing around the barricades that surrounds them. The squeaking and creaking of the bed, its contact with the wall behind it becomes louder as they continue. He was underneath his dominant as his legs were widely spread out, giving his counterpart a good access of his insides.

Of course, the sound of harsh skin slapping will be heard along with the groans and squelching of liquids being exchange from their bodies ; the scent and smell of extreme arousal filling the air.

"H-harder-ahh, alp-alpha"

"I'm fucking you like a slut you are right now and you're still not contented.. How venal could you be, dirty bitch?" Pleasure immediately spread out on his body as he heard the words and the low growl he always have been aroused to. Jeongguk is a slut. Not the other way round. He's Yoongi's slut.

The omega's slick squirted out his hole due to its overflowing flow as the heat tends to rise his temperature higher than he usually had. The warmth of the liquid that exploded drowned the alpha's dick, surrounding it wholy, pushing the alpha more to his limit and further pleasure. The alpha snapped his hips, going harder on every second that passes, his wolf taking control as he knew he's taking his omega, his mate.

Spitting dirty talks and humiliating tactics was boiling on Yoongi's veins. He had kept his kinkiness all over himself, and had promised to only give all of him on his mate. Now that he's sure that the tall male omega is his mate, their heat and rut colliding, apparently a perfect time for them to be one.

He has been wishing for it since the first time he saw the omega. If not for his brother Min Taehyung, he would never know that an omega named Jeon Jeongguk exist.

•••••

The blush that creeps on Jeongguk's cheeks made Taehyung laugh louder than he should. The sex that happened between the alpha and omega last time was still  reeking til now, too busy on each other's bodies that they long had forgotten they do not have soundproof walls as they did the deed.

Taehyung had heard them all. Jimin doesn't give a fuck. Taehyung's alpha didn't even thought of talking to him, not that the pregnant omega minded. Taehyung is honestly enjoying this. Them, ignoring one another is so much fun on the doctor's perception, no sarcasm. He's only waiting for the signs and wonders of pregnancy.

"Did Yoongi placed his mark on you?" seeing an only bruised neck pushed Taehyung to ask the question he just had asked. He wanted Jeongguk to have a mate too, so that he'll stop the whoring even he himself despise to do so.. Jeongguk wanted to be taken cared of too, to show his true submissive form.

He wanted.

"I was... H-honestly... Should not be surprised that he d-didn't" on Jeongguk's mind, he's not worth taking for. Who wants a whore? A pleaser? A dollar per strip? He's so dirty. A dilapidated at one. Abandoned, and lost.

Taehyung saw how hurt the younger omega is. The way he shifted his eyes from his gaze and face, and the way the pain was plastered on his face. Totally hurt. The last one week that they spent on having 'sex' meant something on Jeongguk. It meant everything to him. It was the first time he felt owned. He felt that sense of belonging. That feeling of someone claiming you. He would actually claim that he wanted more.. More of Yoongi, more for Yoongi.

Not like his customers... It's far, very far from them. The gap is like the heavens from the ground. It's unreachable. However, the omega did it... Out of heat and the call of his flesh.