f i f t e e n

"Hey beautiful, ready to go out?" The alpha asked, his hand was raised on the air, fingers entangled on the strands of his hair, gently combing it, following the path of his head from the top until the edge of his nape. Low-key presenting his radiating masculinity to entice the omega in front of his vision. His eyes was focused on his omega who walks down by the stairs after softly locking the bedroom where the twins were sleeping peacefully, starting their journey to utopia. 

Wow, what a big flirt. A good way to start the chapter. 

Most of the times, things do not go like how you wanted it to happen. Can we say that fate's being a big struggle? Always having its way to oppose every idea that was coming out of the plans. However, a little discipline and dominance from the beings of environment sounds nice, though sometimes it feels like it's getting too much. Too much for our liking because the ways are going out of hand, and diverting away from the original made path.

Jeongguk did his best to refuse on the alpha's offer. Shaking his head to "no" and directly but politely rejecting Yoongi seemed to be an ineffective tactic to really say no to him. Jeongguk honestly thought that the alpha is near to using his dominating voice to have him say yes. The young mother end up saying yes, making his efforts to decline, useless at all. Oh yea, what's the point now that he agreed to his alpha?

The omega wore his jeans for today-it was Yoongi's decision tho, he just complied, because Yoongi is near on growling when he insisted to wear his shorts. On where have you seen shorts that reaches your knees? It ain't 'short' anymore, Jungkook wants to say. Inside the omega's mind, it was his safe zone. He feels comfortable on shorts rather on long, rough, and tight jeans. The feeling of the rough cloth on his skin makes his epidermis itch, visualizing his skin with too much red ants nipping his skin because of the unpleasant texture of the fabric in contact. So it's a big no for Jungkook to wear such things. He doesn't wear, but he owns them. 

However, the jeans that Jeonggum wears is ripped. Stripes of cut pieces of fine cloth was scattered on the surface. He slowly walked on the stairs, making his way down, meeting the alpha halfway.

"I have changed my mind. You're not coming. Just give me the list of what to buy" the stern voice of the alpha welcomed Jungkook's presence. Sending shivers on him from his ear to his nape, arising the goosebumps out of him. Making him melt on the way he interpreted the alpha's voice. 

To Yoongi, it's not even funny that the omega wears clothing that shows too much skin. His blood is boiling at the thought of someone, rather whoever it may be, glancing at his omega. HIS OMEGA. Alphas are born protective of their mates and kids, cannot blame Yoongi's nature. He does this on his omega brothers, and Jeongguk being his omega is not an exception. 

Honestly, the alpha thought, Jungkook will be snatched away from his arms if ever he allowed him to go anywhere alone. The omega is too beautiful for bunch of assholes on the outside world. They do not deserve to see the omega or even take glances on him. Yoongi felt the rush of possessiveness on his veins, his senses getting sharper, and his pheromones mixing on the air as the though of Jeongguk being with another alpha continues to flash on his mind. 

Fucking hell. 

"H-huh? Why?" Innocent act my ass. "Just give me your list. I'll just call my secretary to buy you your and the kids' needs."

'What's with the sudden change of heart?' Jeongguk thought as he turned his heels til the alpha is facing his back before he proceeded to walk back his room to change on his dusters. But he stopped halfway to point the folded paper on the top of the clean but rotting, wooden table. Yoongi went near the wood and grasped the paper tight to prevent it from falling on the dirty aquarium beside it.