t h i r t y f o u r

quickieeee nooooote:

in this au, they do not shift on their wolves. but they have one. they're just not shifters. i know i haven't mention anything about this, but i just wanted to state some..obvious?😂

-----

It was rather another painful day.

He was wishing that it all was a dream.

Honestly, the omega was thinking about the same thing over and over gain every night. Jungkook wasn't able to blink yet as he felt stabs on his chest, the heaviness of his empty, lonely heart was getting on his stomach. The omega was getting depressed, wolf suppressing a howl in pain as he took everything on his own.

Even his own wolf was rejecting to take the pain. IT is unbearable. Hyunjeong needed to left yesterday because of his comeback, he didn't get any choice but go back on his company since knowing the excuse of his twin compressing the pain would be unreasonable and is not considered to be worthy.

In his situation, personal problems are separated on your idol life. The alpha was getting worried tho, his imaginary bonds felt hot on his skin, the feeling of fire crawling on his dermis irritated him and there he felt what his twin was feeling.

Jungkook was feeding the babies on his breasts, both are occupied as well as his mind. These past days he could not even look on his children on the eye. Both Dream and Hope felt their mother abandoning them, their strings of connection getting colder and as a wolf instinct, they withdraw themselves from their mother.

This has been the scene on Jungkook's house after the event. All of the members on their small family are wary and bothered, uneasy and uncomfortable, upset and torn.

Yoongi was not any better. His wolf is sad, raging, and furious. He knows Jungkook is his half. And just as he was planning to mark what is his, Yoonji draw herself on their picture.

Everything doesn't make sense. According to the alpha. He wanted to go to Jungkook again, he wanted to try and talk to him once more yet he couldn't.

The omega is claimed. Intentionally claimed by another alpha he calls his twin. Yoonji is their father at birth. He has no chances. One has to give up.

The loud growl from his chest vibrated on Yoongi's throat as he continuously shot the barrel in the eye. Painful cries from his heart came out on his hands, slaughtering the non-living thing with his gun on his hands.

He misses the omega, he misses Jungkook so fucking much and this longing is not normal for unmated wolves. He was craving for the omega.

It was making him insane, his wolf restless, impossibly requesting to get out of his body.

"Hyungie?" the alpha stopped on his tracks, a wave of a light shade of floral fabric conditioner mixed with soft milk salt scent, oddly satisfied his wolf and calmed him down. It was Jiyoon. The omega wasted no time and ran to his brother to check what was wrong. Yoongi hugged him tight, wanting the comfort of his twin, the warmth he was seeking on the alcohol was found on his sibling. The omega was wrapped on his arms fastly.

His brother is wasted, he smelt like drunk and his scent was incisive on the first shot, he smelt like smoke and he tastes bitter on the tongue.

"H-hyungie, oh ghad." he whispered. The alpha looked like shit. Jiyoon have seen Yoonji the day before they started promotions, she looks so well, in contrast on their eldest. Yoongi is oily, sweaty, and heavy on his arms. "Heyy" the alpha whispered, voice slurry and it cracked.