Chapter 6 - Which is Better?

A new day, has come, waking up to the bright shining ray of light that directly glares at my eyes, I woke up growling. I should have closed​ the curtain, I could sleep a little bit more if the sun didn't say Hi directly to my face.

I get up and sit on the bed with leg crossed, looking at the ceiling, "so I have really went into another world kah... Yuri, I'm sorry" I said it with a sad expression, slowly looking downward.

"Sitting on the bed naked while regretting my previous life won't do me good, I should keep moving forward" I said trying to maintain a smile.

I took the under garment that was on the bed, and use it once again, how the hell do I use this kind of thing... thus 5 precious minute was gone trying to figure out how to wear a bra. I get off from the bed, and slowly put on the one piece dress.

I sigh, look downward, slowly look forward again, let out a smile, and hit my both my cheeks twice to refresh things up, "yosh, let's have a great day." I said enthusiastically​.

I left my room, lock the door, and went​ to the dining hall. The food was already prepared in a buffet, the line wasn't that long, there's still a lot of empty seat.

There's five food prepared; Creamy potatoes, pasta, fried chicken, broccoli, and lastly sausage. I took all the variety but I didn't take a lot, I had to think for the others too, even though it look so delicious.

I was right, everything was delicious, but I wasn't that hungry like yesterday, so it was enough for me.

As I finish, I put away the plate, with a low voice I said, "thanks for the food" and slowly claps my hand.

I left the dining hall, and went back to my room, I wanted to play around with the map since I could zoom in and out yesterday. I'm not doing it in public, because that would make me look weird.

As I zoom in to where I'm at, I tried to press my own location, a flying box that look like a keyboard appeared, as if it wants me to type something. So I typed​ "MyHome" at the location I'm at and a green box appears occupying the map at my location. Now that's convenient, I could tag places that I've been at.

Now let's get to the point... which guild should I registered. I had no problem with both of them, but which is the best for me.

I like exploring more, but I also like to help other people... wait a minute... not a lot of people are kind in this kind of world, probably I should entered the adventurer guild, where I think there are a lot more variety in job I could take, and I could avoid those kind of people as a requester.

Adventurer also goes in a small party while mercenaries always goes in a big number, there are advantage and disadvantage arghhh this is confusing.

Exploring more, or helping other people even though they might be bad people, argh why is it so hard just to pick one.

2 hours passes, while me muttering which guild should I pick. At the end, my own brain declared that Adventurer Guild is the winner. Morning has change to day, and as I left the inn I was blinded by the sun, for a few second everything was white, I tried to block my vision with my arm, and a few second later, my eyes had adapted to the shining bright ray of light. The adventurer guild was right beside Lizi's inn, this is the most convenient setting ever, I could easily throw myself onto the bed once a tiring day is done.

The street was crowded with people, yesterday the street wasn't this crowded, but I don't really care, I went straight to the guild and entered it right away. There wasn't really anyone there, I mean not actually empty, but there's only a few people inside.