vol 2 - Chapter 1 - a suspicious Village

Author note: Monday is my final test on CGI, but i decided to make this hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And again as I was saying please do check this out if you're interested :D especially in arts stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/kuronekotori/
https://kuronekotori.deviantart.com/
@kurokonekotori <Twitter
And lastly
https://youtu.be/YqNO6_Bw2ms

The story:

The clock on my view has stated that I've been flying for over 5 hours long with the speed of 50km/h. To be honest, how will the Demon king troops attack anyway, they would have to got many food and water supplies if they ever wanted to attack as there's no vehicle that's fast enough whatsoever. To think that this continent is so vast, and there's only 7 Kingdoms on it, I guess this is most likely a new world?

I landed myself on a tree branch that's strong enough to hold my weight and took a break there. This flying took a lot of stamina and it makes me really hungry. This is the second time I've rested, the last one was 3 hours ago, and I was eating a full course meal, and yet I become hungry again now. This never happens when I was fighting monster, I could go on without eating till afternoon. Probably me just being bored, Fighting gave a lot of excitement and adrenaline so I guess that's the reason.

The meal given by Minerva was still warm, even though it has been hours but the food is still warm, and they didn't even uses an air tight boxes. This makes me thing there's something else to this void bag other than humongous amount of storage. Anyway that's not my problem, this has helped me so that I don't have to bring a big backpack so that's nice. As I finish my food, I soar through the sky once more, this time it was already night time. An hour since then and I saw on the map that I'm already near the village.

I don't want to make a racket in the village, so I landed and de-materialize my wings and walk through the forest for quite a bit.

I arrive outside the village, it says, Da M Ou Village. That's a really weird name for a village.

I hear footsteps from behind, and I quickly turn around to see who's behind, there's was a fairly old man in his 50's carrying a torch, behind him was some other people probably on patrol.

"Oya, it's rare to see a visitor this late at night." The old man said.

"Yes this is a bit unfortunate, but my food supply and Water supply had all been used up, I was thinking to take a stop here to refill if that's possible." I told them that though that's also a Lie. This place is fishy and I had to investigate this place a bit further.

"We're very sorry, the general store wouldn't be open until tomorrow morning, perhaps you would like to stay here for the night, the forest is dangerous for a girl such as yourself especially at night" the old man said, with the guys nodding and mumbling yes yes behind the old man.

Their eyes were quite locked at me, Not by lust but something much more sinister. I have felt lust and I could know what a lustful gaze felt like, but this is definitely different than that.

"Then if I could not refill here for now, I'll camp outside, I have some monsters repellent with me" I said, trying to get out of this messy situation I got into by ignorance. I know i could fly a bit more, but it's too boring.

"Don't do that please, it's still dangerous outside, we could provide you a room right now." The old man said.

Oh boy, I thought I could try to get out.

"I'm just an outsider, you don't have to worry about me" this is still my attempt in getting away.

"Don't worry about that, there's plenty of room that is free you know." He said with a small vein popped a little.

"Very well then, I would gladly take that over, pardon my intrusion for this one night" I said.

"Say john, you have a free room right? Didn't your son went to the city?" The old man asked the man.

"Yes there is, I'll gladly lent the room" he said.

There's no way there are people kind enough to help a stranger.

So the man named john lead me to his home, which is 5 by 10 (in meters), using mostly woods as foundation and defence, and windows with no glass.

As the man entered the house, "I'm home", a response from within emerge, "welcome home honey, how was the patrol" it was a mature woman voice.

"Monsters weren't spotted nearby, and a traveler came by, the chief told me to lent her our room for 1 day, is that fine Honey?" He asked.

"It's fine, well come in now" she paused and I entered the room, "look at you what a beautiful young lady, what are you doing in the forest this late at night?" She asked me.

"I was going to..." I stopped for a moment and look at the map... hmm which city is closer here other than the Demon Kingdom, "I was on my way to Republic" I said.

"All alone? Walking at that?" She asked kinda worried.

"No, I had a Carriage but, it was somehow was looted by bandits, I was lucky enough I wasn't there at that time, I was picking some flowers at that time, when I came back the guards are dead, and the merchant were too and everything inside has vanished." Another lie I make, it would have been more unbelievable if I said I was flying or walking all alone. But somehow, why does the man flinched? The woman, she's also breaking a cold sweat... could it be my lie was actually something that happens, and they are a groups of bandits?

"Is that so? Then that was a harsh one for you" the woman said with her expression went back to normal.

"It's already night, I'll lead you to your room" the man said.

I went to the room, it already had bed and everything, so it's true.

"Please if you do need anything just asked, but we will only be awake for 1 more hour, please bear that in mind." The man said.

So I decided to sleep it off, and I know something bad will happen once I woke up.

Third Person POV on the man and Wife

"Hey, to think that she wasn't there on the carriage, should we take her to the cage like the other girl?" The woman said.

"Yes, we should do that, to begin with, that was the chief intention to begin with, that girl is hot, she will make a lot of money" the man said.

"Honey!" The woman hits the man, "sorry sorry, but she's gonna be a gold mine" the man said

"Then we'll tie her up once she's a sleep, and I think she's still a virgin, she would be more pricey than it should be." The wife said.

"Then let's wait for a bit, around 3 more hours" the man said.

Author note again: Thank you for reading this novel you lovely readers, wait that's not my character... Hmmmm anyway thanks for reading until this far, really much appreciated.