Chapter 13 - I was just being too confident XD

Author note: finally I could update something, man being in college is hard, especially when u're taking film & television (Animation) anyway finally could upload another chapter, the upload schedule might be faster or longer depending on my free time from college assignment, fk photo story doe it's hard OwO

The story:

After finish cleaning my body, I dried it with a towel, and I had to use the same outfit again today for the last​ day, since I'm going to buy some clothes today. Let's get some daily life stuff needed for me to life comfortable for a moment here.

I put on the same outfit and left the room, having locked the door and putting the key inside the pouch I bought, since now it's not filled with monsters ears, even though it still smells gross... wait wait wait, this thing reeks of blood, I had to buy another bag for my card and inn key. I unlock the door to my room, I throw the bag to the corner, and I left the room after locking the door.

I walk on the street, and it's still morning, but it's really crowded, and unlike yesterday, I found that there's a lot of people gazing at me in a way. Yesterday I couldn't noticed it either there were less people, or my mind was too clouded with regrets that I couldn't redeem.

So yeah, this feels really uncomfortable, I have to walk around being gazed like this, wait or perhaps it's just my body stinks? But I just take a bath before going out... anyway I ignored the gaze, and I walk around the town, searching for a clothing​ store.

Thus I found an district that mainly sells clothes, and thus I entered the heaven for every girl, the place where girls like to take their time searching for clothes suitable for them.

Before upon entering the district, I pinned this place on the map for it to be easier for me to go here again sometime later.

So as I entered one of the shop in the district,well everyone was looking at me, still don't know why...

One of the clerk came to me, closing her nose, and then I was pretty much embarrassed.

"Could you please leave the shop, you're making us and our customers uncomfortable" she said strictly.

"Ah..." I said having my face red as tomatoes, "I'm so sorry, but before that I would like to buy that first and an underwear, I don't have any clothing whatsoever other than this one, so..." I was pointing toward the white dress that would probably hang above the knee.

"Your card please, and could you wait outside." She said. seeing all this beautiful garment all over the shop, it's urging me to like buy everything inside.

Why do I even have this thought in the first place. Anyway, the clerk gave back my card and the garment of my choosing and an underwear, inside a paper bag.

So I hurriedly went back to my room, I ran from the clothes district to the inn quickly with the fastest route that is available. That was really embarrassing... so once again I took a bath, I took my time inside the bathroom so that my nose could went back to it's normal state. Now all I could smell is a sweet scent of honey from the soap that was available inside the bath. I left the bathroom while still cleaning my body, since there was no one around I didn't really care. The clothes that was given to me smells really bad, it was a mixture between blood and monster's remains, something like that. So with me still naked, I took the cloth with my nose closed by my other hand, I put it inside the bathroom, and I clean it using the body soap, well I don't really have anything else so I just use what available right now.

As I finish cleaning the one piece dress thoroughly, I took the chair that was positioned in front of the mirror, I placed it in front of the window, and spread my dress there, so that it could dry faster. Now all I could smell from the wet dress is honey.

Just to be in case, I smelled myself once again to be sure that the bad odor from the clothes before had disappeared.

After confirming that it has fully disappeared, I put on the clothes that I had bought before. I looked at myself in the mirror, this really suits me well, hey this is not bad. I remembered that yuri used the same clothes as this one while we're on a date I recall on summer vacation, I know that it look good on her, so once I saw it inside the store, I picked that first.

That was still embarrassing but there's nothing I could do, crying over spilled milk won't change a thing. 

Author question: should I do author note? or should I not?