Vol 2 - Prologue - Sudden Quest from the Queen

Author note: This will be a short one since this is the opening to the next volume.

And I want to sell out here, i need views, and I want your critics on my art. well if you're not willing to it's fine by me I appreciate even if you don't, heck you're reading this novel, thanks. The sell out will be on the bottom of this story.

The story:

I left the guild with that feeling of guilt taking their income away for that day. At the same time, the hunger make me forget about the guilt and immediately went to a bar nearby. I was actually fighting all day long without eating anything other than breakfast.

I eat the food, pay and left immediately. I want to lay my body to a comfy bed and restore my stamina.

For a couple of months that was my routine, I do quest, eat and sleep like there's no tomorrow, and my level went from 8 to 100 within that time period.

Name: Eri

Gender: Female

Race: Succubus

Job: martial Artists, Magician, and Hostess

HP: 49999

MP: 199999

MA (magic attack): 9999

MD (magic defense): 9999

AP (attack power): 9999

Def: 9999

Spd (speed): 999

Luck: 99

Blessing:

MP Recovery (200 MP every minute will be recovered be it sleeping, walking, running, etc) apply as well for succubus, no life force sucking needed. But it doesn't hold the lust of succubus

Language translation

Resistance to all 7 attributes

Kami's blessing (doubles all stats)

Which this is a status of a broken ass character to begin with, and now it's even broken.

Information regarding the Hero, is that they’re already stronger than before but they still need more training. Another information, I still could hold the lust that have been piling up, because I’m 100% sure that Yuri is still alive and kicking in Zral, and I want my first time to be hers or his, or whatever she is.

One particular day I got into the inn, and I greet the receptionist like a normal human being would do. I went to my room, and what awaits me was Minerva. She shifts her gaze toward me as I opened the door and said as if she my relatives, “ah, welcome home” with that notion I said, “I’m home” out of reflex, something I wished to hear for a long time.

“I thought you would be surprised seeing me inside your house” she said looking disappointed.

“Ah, I was surprised, but that phrase was something I longed for back on my previous world, so I acted out of reflex” I got a little bit happy and sad at the same time, as my expression show a troubled look but still smiling.

“I’m very sorry if that hurts you in some way” she said.

“I’m fine, I’m happy to hear that, so it’s fine” I replied.

“Anyway, I have something I want you to do” she said with a brief pause.

“What is it?” I asked.

“The Queen has asked you to investigate the Demon Kingdom” She answers.

“Is it about their movements? Are they attacking us right now?” I asked, because I’m a demon myself and I’m wary if ever I was found out by others.

“Yes, as you can see, the Hero has been summoned, that means the Demon king are on the move, usually prophecy were proven to be true, so the Demon King might attack in the near future.” Minerva said.

“I guess, I should do that, I’m gonna be in trouble if they found out me being a demon here” I said.

“If that's settled then, we will provide everything beforehand” she pause.

“Like food and stuff?” I ask.

“Yes, and other than that, are a national treasure level utilities Void bag, and a teleportation Crystal” she said.

“You're giving me a national treasure item? Why for such a person as me?” I asked because I was a bit sceptical.

“Both the Queen and the Princesses has favors over you, you were their saviour and they want to help you with what they can, that also why they give you the Crystal. if ever you're done, or in danger you could go back instantly” She said with a gentle expression.

I might have been naive, but with that gentle look on her face, I believe this is real, and I want to believe this is real, I really do want to believe that there's someone cares about me, other than Yuri.

I accept the Queen's request and Minerva gave me the bag which already consist of food, water, monsters repellent, roll bed, and teleportation Crystal. Other than that, the bag also has a lot more space, so I put my clothes inside and was already set to go.

“You're going right away Eri?” She asked.

“Yes, the faster the better isn't it?” I replied with a question.

“you don't need any carriage? Horse?” She asked.

“My flying ability is top notch, it’s faster than a horse, so, that I don't need.” I replied.

“Then good luck with your investigation” she said.

A brief of Minerva POV

It felt like I forgot to tell her something… what could it be. I kept thinking about it on the way back and only realized it on the castle, which us far too late because she already long gone.

“Oh no, I forgot to tell her about the reward…”

“To think that she would do it without knowing there is any reward, she sure is a nice one.” She said.

Back to Eri’s POV

So I left my room, went down, and told the receptionist that I’ll be gone for a moment. I told her that the room could be rented for other.

Before going I checked inside the bag once again, which consists of a week food supplies, a week water supplies, teleportation Crystal and my clothing.

I checked the map and tagged a village that near the Demon kingdom. Weird that they live there but I’ll stop there for a moment.

As I ran from the inn to the west gate, which is the same direction toward my first pit stop. I showed my Id and left the city quickly. After a few miles away from the gate, I jumped up to a tree, and materialize a Dragon like wing on my back and jump once more to boost the flight.

To be honest, this is a long journey, and even with this speed, this might actually be a boring one.

Author note: So yeah thanks for reading, and here's the sell out.

If you could follow this account for art that I do like fan art and OC.
I'm not that good but decent, still trying to find a good technique for me to use.

https://www.instagram.com/kuronekotori/
https://kuronekotori.deviantart.com/
@kurokonekotori <Twitter
And lastly
https://youtu.be/YqNO6_Bw2ms

Oh yeah, I'm doing a free request for art. 1 week 1 winner, just comment me on my latest IG post in instagram, the fastest gets the art they want done. (No hentai, no furry, no mecha) chara only for the time being without background, cause i'm still learning background.

The winner for the request will be post on IG also so yeah, please no spam.

Sorry for the sell out.

Anyone who plays FGO NA or JP on a regular basis comment please XD.