Vol 2 - Chapter 11 - Meeting The Queen

Author Note: oh lord, it's been a month isn't it... I'm very sorry, all this animation stuff is a bit too much to handle for me to handle atm. I'll get better so it won't cause trouble with my writing.

Probably tomorrow is another update, because no hw :v just hope.

Discord server for those who like isekai content
https://discord.gg/Xu4SHkY
And then there's my discord server, a newly established server
https://discord.gg/SyDw9yC
, so if anyone is interested in joining either one or the 2 of them, it is much appreciated.

The Story:

As per usual, I woke up to the glare of the sun, and stretch my arms up high, while yawning. I rub my eyes clearing my blurry vision as I tried to stood up to open the curtain, but to my surprise I was unable to because Haru was sleeping on my bed, hugging me? I don't know how this happen but she sleeps peacefully, I guess I'll let her sleep a bit more, I almost forgot that Haru was with me. I laid myself on the bed again, waiting... waiting... I fell asleep while waiting.

Once again I was awoken, not by the sun, but by the wind as Haru took of the blanket I was using.

"Nee-Sama, please wake up" Haru said as she folds the blanket.

I had awoken first before though, but having someone wakes you up on the morning feels nice. Again I stretched my arms as I replied, "Morning" and I yawn afterwards.

Awoken to another surprise, as I get up, the room was clean and sparkling...

I rub my eyes to clarify what I'm seeing currently, yet there's no difference, "You're cleaning?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, it's just a habit of mine while I was staying with my grandma" she said while she was dusting the table.

"do you still life with your grandma perhaps?" I ask.

Hearing the question, her tail lost its energetic wiggles and her ears drops down, oh boy I ask the wrong thing, "No, I haven't seen her since I became an adventurer, I miss grandma and the others" she said. Whoops I thought that she might have died.

I get up and took a deep breath.

"Have you taken the bath?" I asked as I stretched my body up.

"Yes I have, I've prepared a warm bath for Nee-sama" she said while tidying the bed.

"Ah, thank you" I said as I was about to took of my clothes.

"W-what are you doing Nee-sama?" She stutters as she said that.

"What do you mean by what? We're both girls right..." I replied, she was female on the status notification, hmmm.

"Anyway, I'm going to take a bath now" I took off my clothes and I brought them with me to the bathroom.

I took my time in the bath, as it was relaxing, after 2 days of sleeping roughly. The water was warm, the soap smells good, and I could relax. I was in the bath for quite a long time. I was in bath for almost an hour relaxing my body, and Haru knock on the door, "Nee... Nee-sama are you done yet?" she ask.

"Hai hai, I'll be out in a minute" I said, It was very relaxing that I forgot that I have to go meet the Queen.

I took a towel as I stood from the bath, I dry myself, and covers my body with the towel, as I didn't brought my clothes to the bathroom.

I left the bath and took my clothes from the bag. I went with one of the clothes that fits for a Formal meeting with the Queen. It was a dark blue column long dress. I was looking at the dress, and I shifted my gaze toward Haru.