Chapter 12 - This Weird Feeling and a ray of hope

Back to where we start off at chapter 10, which is Eri's POV

My own previous face suddenly came across​ to my mind, my face went red and I spontaneously seated myself, "Why did my face went red thinking about myself, this makes me feels like I'm a narcissist and weird at the same time."

I had no single clue why I would be embarrassed thinking about my own face... I sat on the bed with my leg crossed thinking, maybe this body wants to do that kind of thing, I'm a succubus after all, succubus do those kind of things like ughh... thinking all of that make me feels really weird somehow.

Why do I feel weird, shouldn't something like this be natural in a succubus mind. But I had zero feeling toward that handsome ikemen hero, but why does the ikemen who's similar to me got my attention, why is my mind thinking of him in every aspect as of right now, how do I get rid of this thought.

I took a pillow and cover my face with it as I scream trying to forget him... and this unbelievable truth came to me, "Have I really became a girl on the inside TOOOO!!!!!!" I screamed one more time without being muzzled by the pillow.

It's only been 2 days here and I myself is changing from a prideful man into this feminine female... how is that possible, people usually adapt at a longer time, why does this happen instantly to me.

I lay myself onto the bed, I was tired thinking of all that stuff, and I recall this sorrowful moment, where both my parent actually abandon me, I was fast to adapt to the situation and was able to continue my life covered with this mask called happiness that I've been wearing all this year.

"Will my life here be as fake as it is in my previous life?" I said that out loud.

Suddenly Yuri's happy face when we were together came to my mind. Why does her face came to my mind, oh yeah Yuri, I want to know how are you doing. Are you happy somewhere, I want to know, I want to meet you once again, I want to be able to tell you the truth, that I have loved you for this past years. I have regretted getting mad toward her for my own pride, I should have just told her the truth from the very beginning.

As of right now, everything inside my head is filled with Yuri's face, I couldn't keep myself from holding back the tears, so tears same pouring down from my eyes.

"What's this" sob, "seems like I couldn't hold myself any longer" I took a pillow and cried like a baby muffled by pillow. I know I should have tried to contain it, but this feeling of guilt was overwhelming.

Feeling extremely exhausted both in mind and body, I lie down spread my hand widely and as I wipe my tears from my face, I sigh and closed my eyes and I fell asleep crying.

I suppose this is a dream, a succubus dreaming? Thats news to me. Everything was white, I was able to look around, and figures, I could see my own body... this body... I thoroughly checked my own body, which is 100% male, and this is my own body, well in the previous world anyway not here.

"Why did I suddenly having this ki..." flashback were shown at the same time as I was speaking.

Me seeing myself and yuri laughing in third person view, that feels weird but this warm feeling inside my heart is definitely real.

I sat on the white void, seeing the flashback that was set before me, as they laugh I laugh, as they cry I cry. At the end of the flashback, it disappeared, and Yuri was standing there as if waiting. I was shocked, and I stood up, I reach my hand toward Yuri and I ran toward her, the faster I ran toward her the faster she disappear toward the white void, and before she totally disappear, she said something vaguely, "Come and find me"

That word give me a shock, I suddenly woke up from the dream having myself gasping for air.

"What was that dream...'come and find me' she said... is she here?" suddenly I have this ray of hope that I could once again meet with Yuri.

I stood up with excitement and stretch my whole body, because it was stiff, I pulled my hand upward strongly and released the force little immediately.

Unconsciously I clapped my hand and gasped, “oh yeah I haven't taken a bath yesterday, I was too tired to even clean myself.”

How much does my personality have changed since two days ago… I’m actually pretty scared right now, at least my mind is still sane, yeah I’m still a man on the inside.

So I took off my clothes and throw it toward the bed, and I think, hey am I going to keep using this one piece everyday… I think I should buy some clothes this day.

I entered the bath, and clean myself and then do what you know lah there because I accidentally got too absorbed in cleaning the crotch area because it felt good.