Vol 2 - Chapter 13 - Free Time

Author note:
I post... Been 2 months since I post a chapter, I'm so sorry. Before it was due to preparation for exam but this couple of days... FGO (Fate/Grand Order[NA]) has so much event and I need to level a bunch of servants (characters) too... But Since it will be a dead week in the game as in there's no event what so ever, I'll try to post weekly this time...

Truly i'm sorry, fgo is technically taking over :v

The Story:

It's not even an hour yet since we’ve entered the castle, and we have already left now, with many time to spare. The Queen was fairly busy with those piles of documents, and now she has to deal with the Hero. I felt bad for her, dealing with all of this issue by herself… Herself? Wait there's no king?! Hmmm no wonder she was busy, the only one that could do all the stuff is only one person, which is the Queen.

“So, what are we going to do now? Do you have any suggestions?” I asked to haru while she was humming, I guess she was happy to finally met the Queen in person, even though she was frozen…

She stops her humming and, “Hmm?” She let out a voice tilting her head, “Let's get some breakfast first before we do anything else.” She said as she continues her humming after that.

“You're pretty cheerful huh?” I said to Haru jokingly.

“I got to meet the Queen in person, so I was really happy!” She replied.

“Then to celebrate this joyous moment, what do you want to eat?” I asked her.

“”Hmmm” She lets out a voice as she puts her hand on her chin, “Ummm, I’d like to try out the cafe that's just open recently” She continues.

“On the West part of the city, the one that's called Coffee Rules (written in katakana)?” I asked.

“Uh… yes, Ka fii Ru la su” she said.

“That's quite a walk to there” I said as I took 2 piece of apple from a seller beside me, showed the stuff that I picked to the seller, and I tapped my card to the seller's card that was positioned on a small pillar. It's pretty much like using a credit card to buy everything.

“Here eat this first while we're on the way” I said as I give her an apple.

“Thank you” she said.

“So uhm… Where do your grandma lives?” I ask, while we were walking.

“A village near Empire main city, called Rama” She replied.

“So when was the last time do you saw your grandma?” I continued to ask.

“It was a year ago, I haven't been able to get anything to bring back for grandma, so I refrained myself from going back” she replied.

“wouldn’t that make your grandma worries about you?” I asked.

“I guess… but I’ve always sent letters to grandma every month, to let her know that I’m healthy and well” she replied.

“I see, then again, your grandma probably missed you” I said.

“I know, but I want to bring something back” She said.

“Well, how about we go there after we eat breakfast?” I ask her out of the blue.

“Uh-uhmm are you sure about that?” She asked, me nervously, but her ears and tail seems to be straightened upward, as if showing interest.

“Yeah sure, I want to know these people you’ve missed so much” I said.

Haru’s tail starts wagging her tail in excitement, “Really?!” She asked.

“Yes, and so before that, we’ll be buying your Grandma some goods, after the breakfast of course” I replied.

The whole way to Coffee Ruler, Haru was Humming twice as energetic (Humming INTENSIFIES :v). She was really happy, and she seems to be eager to meet her grandma.

We have arrived to Coffee Rules, it was the most out of place building that you could see from this district, in fact, the building is really similar to that of a modern style cafe… I was surprise, never have I thought i would see something similar to the previous world, it is either that the owner is innovative, or another worlder.

“This is nostalgic” I mumbles. It has been a couple of months since I’ve been here, and all the stuff that I see are medieval looking buildings.

“Let's go in” Haru said, as her tails wagges in excitement.

“Welcome Master” the waitress in maid outfit said. Uhm is this a maid cafe…

“Seat for how many people?” She asked.

“for 2 people please” I replied.

“This way please” the waitress said as she leads the way.

The place was quite full, the interior too feels nostalgic… is the Owner a reincarnated person? That should be the case right…

As I looked around, all around me are familiar to me. This feels like japan, even the atmosphere here are similar to that of a Modern Cafe, even though all the people that are eating are human of this world. The maid are very moe, especially when they are actually a demi human.

I wasn't paying attention to the surrounding, I was remembering my old world seeing this place, and then Haru lightly tapped my should a couple of time while saying, “Nee-sama, what do you want to order here”

“Uhh” I let out a dumb voice, and quickly regained my composure, I took the menu, and there are 3 written language here, and I was surprised seeing the other 2 that was put here… Japanese and English… never have i seen this before over here… so it's true that the owner is a reincarnated person.

I look thoroughly to the menu, every single name, i've at least ate that in Japan once, the cheapest one though…

I've decided to order and so does Haru, I called the waitress and she came, “Are you ready to order tour food master” she asked.

“Yes, Haru you order first” I said to Haru.

“Yes, I want this Chicken Poppukoruno, Hamubuga, Furenchu Furaise, and Vanilla Miruku shuaku” (Chicken popcorn, hamburger, French fries, Vanilla milkshake)

I thought to myself, this is cringy to hear… “why are you saying it like that?” I asked her.

“It seems appropriate” she said.

I sigh and she tilted her head in confusion, “anyway, I'll be ordering, Coffee Latte and a Omelette rice please.”

After we finished, she reconfirm our order by saying the food we ordered again. “So that's Master's order, please wait a moment for your food” she smiled and left to the kitchen.

“You ordered quite a bit” I said to haru.

“This is my first time having the luxury to eat something nice” She said smiling.

I sigh, she's pretty much what I was when I was in Japan…

“If you're still hungry after this you could get another one” I said to her smiling.

“Are you sure?” She asked.

“Of course, I'm your Nee-sama after all” I sigh and smiled.

Shortly after the food came and we both enjoyed the meal. It was surprisingly good, and nostalgic. Haru didn't ordered another food, since each menu have a large portion to it, lesson learned don't be greedy.

After breakfast, we went to the food market to buy spices, meat, vegetables, and cooking utensils. There's a lot of stuff that we have to buy, so the visit end up getting postpone to tomorrow.

Author note: again, thank you for reading until this chapter, and i'm sorry to those who are waiting for the next chapter >.>

And I guess no art today from me :v