Chapter 1: Hell

*Edited*

I sit in the corner on the concrete floor, just staring down towards the ground not making a noise. I can hear the buzzer than the squeaking noise of the metal door opening and closing shut. I wrap my arms around my knees tightly as I hear his boots hitting the concrete floor that echoes throughout the corridors, being that I'm in more like a cell than in a room since I just got here a few months ago in January.

I hear the man stop, and I know it's in front of my cell since he always comes here first out of all of us in the female ward.

"Erin it's time for your medicine." He says rather harshly. I just sit there, staring towards the ground not wanting to be here in the hell we call life. "Erin!" He calls out, kicking the metal bars which make an echoing sound throughout the ward. I look up at him with no emotion on my face then I stand up slowly, the concrete being cold on my feet as I walk towards him with caution. He hands me a small pill and a cup of water, I open my mouth laying the pill on my tongue then washing it down with the water he handed me. I hand the plastic cup back to him and go to turn around, but he grabs my arm softly while looking into my eyes, which are now just black instead of the crystal blue they used to be. "Why won't you talk?" He says in a more sweet manor. I just stare at him, not knowing what to say since I haven't said a word since I got here. I shrug lightly, walking away back to the dark corner I was sitting in before he came. I hear him sigh and walk off towards another cell in the ward. I lean my head back onto the concrete wall and close my eyes.

Just a short introduction chapter!

Like

Comment

AndVote!😘