Chapter 20: Bloodshot Eyes

Justin's P.O.V

The way she looked at me before I left the room broke my heart into pieces, but how could she not of told me about the men and women she killed.. especially when the two women were her mum and sister.

I lean against the brick wall outside of the hospital, I close my eyes as the words that replay in my head that make me want to be upset with her, but I just can't be.. she's the love of my life, "Erin Lovell, twenty years of age, is diagnosed with Schizophrenia, Oppositional Defiant, Paranoid Personality, Schizotypal Disorder. Has killed exactly eight men, and two women which were her own mother and sister."

I sigh and walk back into the hospital, going to Erin's room to see she is gone. "Um m'am where did Erin go?" I ask the nurse as she changes the sheets on the hospital bed. "Um two men with the FBI took her I believe." I nod lightly and walk out of the room grabbing my keys out of my pocket.

Erin's P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly to see I'm back in the same four concrete wall room. I sigh and go to stand up but I quickly grab ahold of my stomach when pain just feels my whole body.

I lay my head down on the cold hard floor, that actually feels comfortable at the moment since the bed in the room just brings pain to my back.

I close my eyes slowly and breathe in and out trying to calm myself down, as the only thought that runs through my mind "Is Justin okay?"

I hear the echoing of military boots from the halls of the female ward, I open my eyes quickly when I hear the buzzer from outside of the metal door as it opens.

"Erin here's your pain medication." A deep raspy voice says stepping towards me. I just lye there, ignoring every word that leaves his lips.

My dull bloodshot eyes lock on the concrete wall, he slowly reaches down until I suddenly say "Satan is calling my name."

He stops and asks "What?"

"I said that Satan is calling my name. He needs me, so now he has sent one of his demons after me."

So yeah that's Chapter 20! I haven't updated this story in forever, so I'm sorry

But I'm ending this story soon, so please go and check out one of my new stories

Anyways I think I'm falling for this guy.. fuck

Like

Comment

And, Vote