Chapter 7: I'm Certainly Not Okay

*edited*

It gets tiring while laying down on the cold hard bed, wishing that you had someone to keep you warm. I roll over on my side just to see the doctor who I almost choked the last time I saw him. I just stare at him with a blank look, then turn back over facing the concrete wall. "Stand up." He says demandingly. But I just lye there, not really paying attention to him. He goes to grab my arm but I quickly sit up pushing him away aggressively. He slams into the wall falling to the ground. I stand up and say in a annoyed tone "Never lay your hands on me or talk to me like that again. Because if you do your soul will be with the devil okay?" He stands up slowly not saying a word only nodding. "Oh and I know what you did to my sister, Karma's a bitch." I then say. He glares towards me saying sternly, "You know nothing my dear."  he then walks out locking the door behind of him. I walk back over to my bed, laying back down since I haven't got a lot of rest lately. I slowly close my eyes dozing off into a deep sleep.

"Stop it Justin!" I yell while laughing as he has me pinned down on the bed tickling me to death. He looks down at me grinning and says "But I'm having fun!" I glare at him with a smirk "But I'm not, since I'm the one being tickled." He kisses my lips softly then says "aw you're not having fun with me?" I kiss his nose smiling then mutter "Oh I am, don't worry." He smiles back and says "You're so cute when you smile." I quickly cover my face and mumble "Am not!" He grabs my hands and moves them slowly away from my face and says "Yes you are! Don't argue with me cutie." I push him off me playfully then cuddle up to him. "You could of just asked me nicely to lay down." He says with a smirk. "Aw but that would of took all the fun out of it!" I say smiling as I listen to his calm, soothing heartbeat. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer, then kisses me on the forehead. I close my eyes with a smile plastered on my face.

I wake up wishing my dream of the past was real, but sadly I'm still in this hell hole. The only time I get to see Justin is if I'm getting my medicine or if he just drops by for a few minutes to see if I'm okay. But in reality who is exactly okay, because I certainly am not okay.

Okay so yeah there ya go! I hope you love the story so far, and also sorry that's it's a little short. 🐢

Like

Comment

And Vote! 😘