Chapter 4: Let Me Go

*Edited*

I look up at Justin once he finishes. He looks into my eyes which send chills down my spine and I begin to feel warm inside. "Is that really you Justin?" I ask my voice scratchy from not talking in three months. He seems shocked when I talk but then says "Yes.. It's me." A faint smile appears on my lips but then quickly disappears when the door opens and Alan walks in. "We have to go, s.w.a.t will now be watching her since she is no longer in the Asylum." Alan says. Justin looks back at me then walks out. "Your going to be in the hospital for a couple of days, so don't get in any trouble or try something stupid." Alan says walking out. I lay back and look towards the ceiling, slowly closing my eyes.

Blood covers my hands, while I'm holding a knife in my hand. I keep stabbing him repeatedly then suddenly I stop looking up to see my sister. My breathing becomes heavy and I stand up dropping the knife near the body. Her pale skin and dull eyes that stare into my soul making me freeze not being able to move even if I tried. Then suddenly I say "Haley just leave me be.. I'm never going to change, not even for Justin." A tear slowly runs down my cheek and I look away then down towards the boy that's lying on the ground covered in blood.

I quickly open my eyes jumping up, breaking the chain from the handcuffs. My breathing is heavy and my forehead is drenched in sweat. I grab the iv that's in my arm ripping it out, the monitor then goes dead making a loud beeping noise that's dragged out. I quickly grab the cord unplugging it, then I stand up grabbing ahold of the chair that's beside of the hospital bed for support.

I go to walk towards the door but then I remember guards are outside, so I turn walking towards the window since I'm on the first floor. I open the latch pushing the window open, until a alarm goes off and red lights begin to go off in my room. "You have to be fucking kidding me." I mumble to myself looking back seeing the two guards running in. They grab both of my arms throwing me to the floor, "Let me go!" I scream, trying to get loose from their grip. Then suddenly someone else runs in the room, I look up seeing Justin, "Tell them to let go of me Justin.. Please." I say with a pleading look in my eyes, still trying to get loose from them. "Don't listen to her, she's just trying to get in your skin." One of the guards yell holding my arm tightly so I won't get loose. "Please Justin.." I say as a tear runs down my cheek. He goes to say something but then Alan runs in saying "What's going on?" Justin looks back at Alan. "She tried to escape Sir." One of the guards mutter looking towards Alan. "You can let her go, we'll take it from here." The guards nod letting me go and walking away. "Don't even move a muscle." Alan says harshly walking over towards me. Justin just stands there staring at me, until Alan says "Grab her other arm Justin." Alan then jerks me up by my arm roughly, I grit my teeth glaring at him. Justin then slowly snaps out of it grabbing my other arm softly.

We walk out of the room, the nurses and doctors back away getting close to the wall. Then I hear a nurse whisper to someone beside of her "She's killed so many innocent souls." I look back glaring at her but once our eyes meet she quickly looks away. Alan pushes the door open, then walks towards a black van. He opens the back door and throws me in. I sigh and sit up against the door.

*At the asylum*

I hear the engine stop, then the door slides open. "Come on." Alan says grabbing my arm and pulling me out.

I arrive at my room, Alan gets a single key out unlocking the door. He pushes me in then slams the door shut. I look back through the tiny window seeing him just staring towards me, so I turn walking towards the dark corner and sitting down against the cold concrete wall. I lean my head back and think about what Justin said.

Okay so this chapter isn't really that good (in my opinion) but I wanted to update it for you guys!

Like

Comment

And Vote! 😘