Chapter 8: The Great Escape

*Edited*

I walk down the silent hall, people giving me evil glares then some who look frightened. I shrug it off and keep walking, Alan following behind me for some reason instead of Justin. "You're being resigned to a new Asylum." Alan says in a calm tone. I suddenly stop then turn around crossing my arms against my chest. "I'm not going anywhere." I say in a serious tone. Alan glares at me then says "The head mistress found out that Justin and you had a history so you were to be transferred immediately to another Asylum." I glance down then back up "Will that doctor be transferring with me?" I ask. "Yes he will be." Alan says and once the words leave his mouth my anger and frustration builds up quickly as I yell "That bastard is going nowhere with me! He fucking killed my sister then put me in here!" I back up quickly when Alan goes to restrain me. "He did what?" Alan asks. "That sick bastard killed my sister." I say looking towards Alan. "Now just calm down Erin, and go downstairs." Alan says pointing towards the door. "I'm not going to a new Asylum!" I yell. "You have no choice so go downstairs now!" Alan says more demandingly than before. I shake my head and make my way down the stairs with Alan following close behind me, watching every move I make. He opens the door and there stands Justin at the service desk, he looks over at me with a confused look. Alan grabs my arm walking towards the exit, but Justin stops him asking "Where the hell is she going?" Alan looks over and says "She was assigned to a new Asylum." Justin glances down at me and I sigh. "You have to be kidding me." Justin says. Alan shakes his head saying "No.. The head mistress made her decision last night." He then walks on leaving Justin behind with a confused, sad look in his eyes. I glance back with a frown upon my face as we exit the building and I'm pushed in a black van.

*Four Hours Later*

I arrive at the new Asylum I'm now staying at, for how long who knows. They check me in then assign me to a room much smaller than I had before. I sigh and lay down on the bed, closing my eyes tightly wishing this would all be a dream.

*Next Day"

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder roughly. I turn over opening my eyes slowly, then seeing Justin. I look out the small window seeing it's still night time. "Come on Erin, I'm going to get you out of here." He whispers bending down to my level. "Really?" I yell with a excited look in my eyes. He quickly covers my mouth and whispers quickly "Be quiet!" I nod whispering "Oh yeah sorry, but wait want they come looking for me?" I then ask looking at him with a concerned look on my face. "Not if you moving to America." He says with a smile. "We're leaving England?" I whisper with a grin. He nods "yes now come on." I quickly get up following behind him.

Once we go down the stairs quietly, he whispers "No one is in the lobby now, I followed the van all the way here and now they are just unpacking supplies, the guards are upstairs in the main corridors, doctors are in their offices, and the rest who knows." Then he opens the door slowly peaking out to see he was exactly right, no one was in the lobby. "Okay go, I have the car parked out front." He says motioning me to go before him. I walk out in the lobby, looking around then going out the front door. The smell of fresh air make a smile appear on my face, since I haven't been outside in three months. "I can't believe this is happening." I say as Justin opens the passenger door. "Wait." I say before getting in. "What?" He says looking at me. "Why are you doing this, if you know what I have done." I say looking down towards the ground. He grabs both of my hands and says "Erin I know what you did and why you did it, plus you would of stayed in there forever so we would of never got to be together again. I need you Erin, because I feel empty without you in my life." A smile then appears on his face. "Really?" I say with a faint smile appearing on my lips. "Yes Erin." He says walking away going towards the drivers side as I get in closing the door behind of me. I look at the Asylum one lasts time before Justin drives off towards the airport. I look over at Justin and ask "When can I change out of these nasty clothes?" Justin looks over at me and says "Well now if ya want, I went by your house and picked up something, it's in the backseat." I glance back the mutter "How's my mom doing?.." I hear just sigh then say "Well she was doing okay, asked about how you were and if everything was okay." I lean my head against the window sighing "Oh.." I mumble. Justin grabs my hand and says "Everything is going to be okay Erin, just trust me." I smile faintly and mutter "Hopefully." Then I slowly close my eyes drifting away.

"Mum tell them to let go of me!" I scream trying to get loose from the right grip that's around my arms. "Honey I'm sorry I can't do anything." She says while fake tears run down her face. They drag me out of the house and throwing me into a black van. I look out the window towards my mum, as I place my hand on the cold window. The van then quickly drives off.

I open my eyes slowly seeing we're finally at the airport. "Just change your clothes in here, okay?" Justin says with a smile. I nod and say "Okay." With a grin. I crawl over the seats, grabbing my clothes then changing into them. I get out from the passenger door, Justin then walks over to me saying "Well you look very beautiful." I smile my cheeks turning a light pink "Thanks." I say. He then intertwines our fingers as we walk into the airport.

Well that just happened.. I wonder if she will actually be free now or will her past catch up to her. I hope you guys like the story so far! 😊

Like

Comment

And Vote! 😘